5d4n-bali/phuket/pattaya,3d2n-lgk,genting,pd,penang,kuantan,perhentian

All Other Stuff

5d4n-bali/phuket/pattaya,3d2n-lgk,genting,pd,penang,kuantan,perhentian

lickosicko

Known Member
Aug 4, 2004
Holiday packages-5d4n in bali/thailand,3d2n in malaysia and many others!!

Good morning ppl,

Yes, you saw the title correctly. You can:

1. Go for a holiday in bali or phuket or pattaya,
2. Go for ANOTHER holiday in pd or kuantan or langkawi or penang or pulau perhentian or genting,
3. Chill overnight in a 5-star hotel in the klang valley,
4. Learn to fly a plane in subang airport!,
5. Attend seminars on options trading OR property investment AND a ''how to get rich'' seminar,
6. Have 3 free personal training sessions in your own home!,
7. go for a ''two for one'' cruise,
8. get up to $500usd discounts on the fiji palms resort
9. get a free Bloodscan blood analysis , and finally
10. get the cheapest price for over 45,000 resorts in the world

Such a long list of benefits available at such a small price. Thats right, its available to you at only RM400.

Let me tell you how it works, it is basically a new lifestyle programme called Desire, that is valid for 12months after date of activation. It is a new product available in the market. From my opinion, going for one of the holidays offered would be enough to cover your initial cost of buying this programme. The best thing about this programme is that you can give the other benefits to your loved ones, clients, friends or family, its entirely up to you.

You can of course find out more information about this programme at http://revelationrewards.com/ and click on the Genius Theme logo BUT, You don't have to make an extra click for i will state out the important T&C here and be as transparent as i can with all of you.

5d4n in Phuket or Bali or Pattaya for 2(twin sharing)
1. Your vacation is valid for 12months but must be booked at least 3months prior to travelling date and 3 months within date of activating your voucher.
2. You can only choose your destination (phuket or bali or pattaya) but not the accomodation resort. (participating resorts will be listed down below)
3. Refundable deposit may be required by resorts and some may charge a small utility fee. Full details will be made at the time of booking.
4. RM400 refundable deposit made payable to Max Generation Sdn. Bhd. (the company you will be contacting) will be required for booking. Refundable deposit will be returned within 14days upon presenting the hotel check out receipt.
5. Accomodation provided only and does not include hotel transfer and breakfast. Check with reservation staff regarding upgrades on breakfast and hotel transfer.
6. A booking fee of RM99 per person will be imposed if you wish to change your date or destination of travel after the booking has been confirmed.

3d2n in pd or kuantan or langkawi or penang or pulau perhentian or genting for 2(twin sharing)
1. Your vacation is valid for 12months but must be booked at least 3months prior to travelling date and 3 months within date of activating your voucher.
2. You can only choose your destination but not the accomodation resort. (participating resorts will be listed down below)
3. Refundable deposit may be required by resorts and some may charge a small utility fee. Full details will be made at the time of booking.
4. RM175 refundable deposit made payable to Max Generation Sdn. Bhd. (the company you will be contacting) will be required for booking. Refundable deposit will be returned within 14days upon presenting the hotel check out receipt.
5. Accomodation provided only and does not include hotel transfer and breakfast. Check with reservation staff regarding upgrades on breakfast and hotel transfer.
6. A booking fee of RM99 per person will be imposed if you wish to change your date or destination of travel after the booking has been confirmed.
7. This vacation is available in non peak times only, however, during peak times, a small upgrade fee of RM50 per room per night will be imposed.

2d1n stay in a 5star hotel in Klang Valley
1. Same rules as the 3d2n offer as stated above.
2. A 5-star hotel in the Klang Valley would be guaranteed.

Note: Booking procedure takes 7 working days but the customer service will contact you upon receiving booking documents.

Free Flying Lesson
1. A RM 99 fuel surcharge will apply at the time of booking.
2. Flying lesson duration would be 1hour.
3. You will receive a flying lesson certificate upon completion

''Two for One'' cruise offer
1. This offer is made via our cruise partner, "Our Vacation Centre Pty Ltd" ABN #105 542 176 Travel Licence #3008099 TCF#4/8461.
2. Cruises are offered on a selection of cruise lines, sail dates and ship selections available at www.my241cruise.com.au.
3. Upon activation of your Revelation Rewards™ membership you will be sent a "My Two-for-One Cruise Certificate" that must be activated to gain access to the cruise website and get the exclusive offers by email.

Participating hotels and resorts:
PHUKET, THAILAND:
Absolute Sea Pearl Beach Resort Patong Grand Ville Karon Living Room Hotel
Diamond Cottage Resort & Spa Print Kamala Resort The Phulin Resort
Seven Seas Hotel Baan Karon Resort Tri Trang Beach Resort
Royal Crown Hotel & Palm Spa Resort Phuket Heritage Hotel
PATTAYA, THAILAND:
Nirvana Place View Talay Place Hotel Pattaya Garden Hotel
Whitehouse Condotel RS Seaside Hotel Riviera Resort
View Talay Villas Holiday Resort Beverly Plaza Hotel
BALI, INDONESIA:
Goodway Resort Taman Ayu Cottage Hotel Nirmala Hotel
Ida Hotel Balisani Hotel Bali Agung Village Hotel

LANGKAWI, KEDAH
Langkasuka Hotel
Geopark Hotel
Eagle Bay Hotel
Bella Vista Hotel
Aseania Resort
Langkawi Seaview Hotel
GENTING HIGHLANDS, PAHANG
Genting Permai Park & Resort
PERHENTIAN ISLAND, TERENGGANU
Perhentian Island Resort
KUANTAN, PAHANG
Duta Sands Beach Resort
Duta Village Beach Resort

PENANG
1926 Heritage Hotel
Naza Hotel

PORT DICKSON, NEGERI SEMBILAN
Palm Springs Resort City
Eagle Ranch Resort

The thread will be too long if i post up the T&C for all the benefits. The ones i posted up are those which will really attract people. If you do need more info on other benefits, please do not hesitate to call me or leave a post on this thread. I will answer all questions to the best of my capabilities. As you can see, I have stated down all costs that might incur. Check out the website if you are unsure as well. Remember, all these goodies for only RM 400. There is a marketing plan if you are interested to participate (you will have to call me at 012-3025267 for that) as well, but that is not the main point here, the main point is to buy the awesome product so that the benefits can be shared and experienced by the people you love and care about!!

Just to add on, i have a money back guaranteed policy if any of the vouchers do not comply with its terms and conditions.

Feedbacks are always welcomed.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

lickosicko

Known Member
Aug 4, 2004
please ignore the other duplicated threads... streamyx was giving problem last when i was posting it up

Last edited:

lickosicko

Known Member
Aug 4, 2004
So what do you guys think about it? i really do appreciate any sort of feedback.. lol