4X1 or 4X2X1 better?

little_monster

<º))))><
if really wan to have power... dump in 1 b16a manual half cut... kau tim .. straight u feel the difference ekekke... if not single cam u wont gain much ... by the time u wanna do port polish , cams , oversize piston , lighten balance all those might as well use the money buy 1 b16a half cut and solve everything

xxxx

Feb 9, 2005
auto can....put D(drive)....then pek all the way....ahahahahahha
only practice braking n fuel technique.....

salute the auto eg9 tat goes bt3 n sic.....haha

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
put D n "pek" all d way?easier sed thn done..u go try n do dat n lemme know whn u clock a respectable time...hehhehehhehe..........

civic@938

Nov 28, 2005
bro your auto EG really go on track ar? :X-: ....salute!

give me some tipz leh...

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
hurh??r u calling me a liar?a conman?oit....hahahah..jjk ler....of course ler i've brought my auto EG9 into d track...both BT3 n SIC....even dragged in BT3.....but closed club event only ler.....tips?wat tips u wan?actually auto or manual same 1 lar...all u need 2 do is learn d racing line....only in an auto car u dun haf dat much power n less control over d gear change,dats all...n also less engine braking.....
remember 1 thg whn u go track...take it as an opportunity 2 learn d limit or ur car n ur own skill.....no point chasing other ppl....if u really wan glory,get a proper race car n join sum official races... =)

civic@938

Nov 28, 2005
relax dude...i never call you a liar as i really respect you can show-off your ride in BT3 and SIC!!

well...was thinkin of participate the Asia Advanced Driving Academy....too bad they don have it in JB...

akuma

Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
chill,was jjk ler...n whr got show off?my ride slow ride....relax on d track only..its whr i can learn abt d limits of my car n also my own driving skills..not really into challengine other ppl....advance driving class??dun haf in JB mah go kl lor....how far only if u really think d class will really benefit u,right?

xxxx

Feb 9, 2005
akuma,

sorry la bro....i dun hav an auto eg la....maybe u can get back ur auto eg n borrow me? haha....

Rokawa

Feb 5, 2006
Hmm.. I really miss the Bt3 time. Remember the yellow (PAJ bla bla bla) 2nd Gen? Gosh..that car really flying that time. I was using a wira turbo, and still that 2nd Gen overtook me (at the S turn..turn 11 & 12 i think) in a glimps. Swoosh... there he goes. I started to admire VTEC engine (and Honda's stability, weight distribution..bla bla bla) becoz of that car.. haha!

Got this review from Import Tuner. Find it quite useful. Wondering is this product available in our shores...

From the September said:
You spend all night preparing for a car show, your engine and engine bay are perfectly detailed but you still have one problem: What are you going to do with that unsightly rusted exhaust manifold that sticks out like a sore thumb? We found a solution that’s easy to apply, affordable, and most...