4G93T Club

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
sounds like u r not enjoy there... r they friendly?
In that forum mostly pol there is friendly but sad part is the short form is too much, non Malay super hard to understand and even for my Malay friends also don't like that website they say the language style there is too kampung and lousy lol

GTpuI

500 RPM
Apr 18, 2006
In that forum mostly pol there is friendly but sad part is the short form is too much, non Malay super hard to understand and even for my Malay friends also don't like that website they say the language style there is too kampung and lousy lol
Kampung???Where are yr friend came from?London?Johannesburg?...The most important thing is friendship among each others.Dont say like that if u are not interested.Just play yr gsr and change yr idea/car problems with yr foreman.If u really dont understand,just post a thread at gsrforum admin column and give yr oppinion.

zamiex

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
not short form laa.. thats is bahasa "code".. english also can maa .... :biggrin:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Kampung???Where are yr friend came from?London?Johannesburg?...The most important thing is friendship among each others.Dont say like that if u are not interested.Just play yr gsr and change yr idea/car problems with yr foreman.If u really dont understand,just post a thread at gsrforum admin column and give yr oppinion.
Chill dude I didn't say that is my other Malay friend bro and my friend is not insulting just that he comment about their bahasa melayu only bro. Chill chill chill!!!

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

not short form laa.. thats is bahasa "code".. english also can maa .... :biggrin:
Yeah agree with that just like we msn full with short form lol

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
wei.. jangan naik api la... nanti kasi minum air badak.. pasti cool off.
gsrforum is not bad at all, very friendly, very informative. it is only the communicating language they are using. you can say im not good with their 'new type' language tats all. kampung ke, bandar ke, janji kereta ko GSR, kita sedia membantu. kekekeke

deth_GSR

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
hahaha...but if have anybody not understand..they should complaint over there...baru mod & forumers can do something to improve n give sastify to everyone...

nuex_nuex

Known Member
Nov 16, 2006
:driver: hehe..
u can try to PM mod to ask all forumer to write in eng/or proper BM in the technical thread.. hehe just the suggestion..

ok chill everybody.. we r gsr-rians! hehe

AsTi [4G9X]

500 RPM
Nov 23, 2006
:banghead: ur malay friends usually speaking "london" at home kaa ??? never eat sambal belacan kaa ???
wekekkekekkek...if his otak "sempit" 0% spirit of motorsport.."rempit" 100% spirit of competition
if u r willing to learn...we r willing to help..if u r willing to rev..i'm willing to boosting wekekkekeke

p/s Ask ur frenz..what the name of kampung in center of KL town ??? if he eat nasi lemak laaa :biggrin:

@m @sti from Gsr-Forum..

deth_GSR

Known Member
Apr 1, 2009
with village language but easy to find topic that we want read n know...no need to search page by page..1 to 445 page to find technical issue...pitam..tuner enter gsrforum x pitam pon...still understand what we all discuss...

Deth Gsrforum.net

din

Feb 15, 2006
rileks.. bro.
come to meet eyeball.
let's discuss every thing
and same time eat roti canai and teh tarik

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How many of you are die-hard fans of classic cars? It's probably safe to say that millions of people would love to own an antique car, if for no other reason than the status that comes with it. In reference to Paul Tan's report on The 46th Victorian Hot Rod Show held in Melbourne recently, the culture is booming in the city of Oz, and such pieces of gleaming metal are considered...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience