4G93T Club

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
coz misfire problem cant solve. i also want die edi..!!! GRrrr.. checked the whole engine. but no problem at all.. sighz...

chaf

Aug 30, 2007
chaf jun here, gary friend from woc...
use Apexi Dual power intake is good...
can last long...if dirty just use air gun to clean the sponge only
K&N so so only...not worth the money
Yea i knew its u....
hehe...
wat happened to ur car...?
mod kaw kaw 1....
thanx for the info....
when free come out TT la....

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
Badturz - I agree with contreasjun said most probably your tuning bro....ok for the info me im just using those standard GSR injector + standard ECU + standard AIR FLOW + fuel regulator + walbro fuel pump + wastegate 38mm + adjustable cam pulley + TD05 20G but enhance with the E-Manage......still can boost up to 1.4bar previously without any problem but during the E-Manage setting you must make sure that the setup should not to be lean must ngam2 bro.....from the internal all are standard bro....cheers

Chaf - My opinion the APEXI DUAL POWER should be good also and the K & N the performance not bad but the maintenence things quite expensive i mean the special oil for the filter

Wira 3319 - Bro i think your car its time to make so modification from the inside.....i also happen the same thing before my engine kong please check all the connection first maybe theres something wrong somewhere...cheers

Contreasjun27 - There is the picture that your want....im upload it 2nd time 4 u

Attachments

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
ok bro.! thank you for the advice. i will let u guys know the result after i get the car! i really appreciate it much from u guys.. thank a lot to help me!

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Contreasjun27 - There is the picture that your want....im upload it 2nd time 4 u
bro this picture i see before already...

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Yea i knew its u....
hehe...
wat happened to ur car...?
mod kaw kaw 1....
thanx for the info....
when free come out TT la....
i always free bro..
ask gary out along then sure can find me already
you got my number right

chaf

Aug 30, 2007
Chaf - My opinion the APEXI DUAL POWER should be good also and the K & N the performance not bad but the maintenence things quite expensive i mean the special oil for the filter
Ok ok.... thanx for advise....
appreciate it...

ok bro.! thank you for the advice. i will let u guys know the result after i get the car! i really appreciate it much from u guys.. thank a lot to help me!
Fast fast get ur car done....

i always free bro..
ask gary out along then sure can find me already
you got my number right
yup... got ur number....
u stay jz beside my housing area there....
anytime bro....

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
my ride is out now..
but once i rev my car got the trakkkkkkkkk sound..
check tapet is not tapet sound..
damn dont know what sound is that..
sent to my tuner he also dare not to tune my ride scare later engine blow after full throttle..

sigh headache headache

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
Wira 3319 - Bro i think your car its time to make so modification from the inside.....i also happen the same thing before my engine kong please check all the connection first maybe theres something wrong somewhere...cheers

bro, thankz..this problems lately make me headache..its really hard to start in morning or during cold wheather..have to crank 3 - 5 times to start..:banghead:
tis weekend wanna bring to wireman check..hopefully dont have a big problem..:driver:

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

my ride is out now..
sent to my tuner he also dare not to tune my ride scare later engine blow after full throttle..

sigh headache headache
bro..thats y R n D is need here..and you're the apprentice..we just follow you..:biggrin:

yashiofactory

Known Member
Jul 27, 2008
my ride is out now..

sigh headache headache
From what you are saying the sound can be from the conrod bro...maybe the conrod bearing or the conrod itself the sound also happen during my engine problem it will sound at the low end of 2 - 4 rpm....cheers :driver:

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
contreasjun27 - Bro do u need running in after change piston? hrmm.. might be ur internal modification.. hehe..

Btw, i have not see my car. sienzz..!

Lazarus

Known Member
Feb 10, 2004
Visit site
contreasjun27: your conrod is hitting something or your mechanic didn't do the assembly right. did he check the gap on your rings? did he use the correct size for main/conrod bearing? did he torque everything according to spec? are you using other type of conrod? if so did he check the clearance between the rod and the piston at BTDC and the clearance of the rod with the block?. they are a few factors that needs to be followed to build an engine and what kind of power and reliability you are looking for. just pray u don't have to take everything out again but i doubt that would happen. do update.

Last edited:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
bro..thats y R n D is need here..and you're the apprentice..we just follow you..:biggrin:
well after a few checking..
my foremen say is the tapet problem..
dam the other he sa not the tapet problem..

---------- Post added at 11:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

From what you are saying the sound can be from the conrod bro...maybe the conrod bearing or the conrod itself the sound also happen during my engine problem it will sound at the low end of 2 - 4 rpm....cheers :driver:
for me i feel is the car is not run in after a week of dismantle everything..
but now the car is smooth back..
very glad that it run much smoother than last time before my ride enter hospital haha

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

contreasjun27: your conrod is hitting something or your mechanic didn't do the assembly right. did he check the gap on your rings? did he use the correct size for main/conrod bearing? did he torque everything according to spec? are you using other type of conrod? if so did he check the clearance between the rod and the piston at BTDC and the clearance of the rod with the block?. they are a few factors that needs to be followed to build an engine and what kind of power and reliability you are looking for. just pray u don't have to take everything out again but i doubt that would happen. do update.
haha too much info you giving me right now bro..
anyway i just leave it for my mechanic to solve the problem as I'm not free to watch him doing the car bro..

chrissyong

500 RPM
Aug 14, 2007
normally foreman got basic two type,first type is normal repair engine only,second type is like can do any heavy mod car,must be deepend it 1st before mod your engine,coz now got many lao sai foreman...

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
contreasjun27 - wah.... u actually leave u car without knowing wat ur foreman doing eh? last time i was like dat also, leavin the car for port & polish, tau tau my lsd got stolen.... ~sigh~ :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When word broke about the BMW 1 Series M Coupe, many touted it as a spiritual successor to the E30 M3 with its lightness and inline engine, something that the current E90 M3 was chided with a V8 and notably larger girth compared to the older models. Once the M Coupe has hit the roads, there were whispers that it could actually be quicker than its...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience