4G93T Club

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
TurboLover - Wahahaha! u also using 4g93t ? lets we have some TTs one day.. always keep chatting in forum .. but never know each other.! lolx... !

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
owhh .. azracing is urs workshop ... haahaa! .. qoute me the price larh.. hahahahhaha! pm me pm me.. i am happy felllow.. no moody fellow.. easy come easy go .!
u can just pm AzRacing and i suppose that he will reply u in a short while(for working hours 12pm-6pm)...

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
AsTi [4G9X] - i been at the website before. just that all are short font bahasa malaysia. haha! i have difficulty to understand ler.. hahaha! since we are here, we try to TT from small group to big? what about that.. Directly involves in big group i a little bit shy to join.. muahahah!

clanzkiller - okay .. i will pm him as i had enough money .. muahaha! .. which mean if i go fix my fuel pump i also can meet u there? keekee..~~ my 1st time to meet another user of 4g93t. lolx..

yashiofactory - yeah man.! find some time we TTs.. muahahahahh!

turbolover - when coming kl ? hahaha .. inform in this forum ler.. hahahah! so we can play together

territorial^pisser

Known Member
Jul 25, 2006
Puchong
hi all 4g93t members,

good day. i'm drving a waja (4g18) auto and i'm planning to convert my engine to a 4g93t (ck model) soon... i use to drive a satria mivec b4... so, i know a little bout converting engines / modifications and stuff.. but, kindda new to turbo engines/ cars. mivec is a powerful engine but i kindda malas with N/A now... wanna try something new... lolz...

well guys, i got a few doubts to clear and i hope you guys can help me out before i purchase the hafkat...

1) for 4g93t ck model, does the engine sit exactly in the engine bay or do i have to modify the engine mountings to fit it in? what i heard is, the engine mountings needs to be altered... is this safe?

2) gsr 4g93t hafkat usually comes with a 4wd gearbox. need to weld it and make it to a 2wd gearbox... how to do this? and any good mechanics that you guys can suggest?

3) does the ck model dashboard fits a waja? or gaps / holes can be seen? or can i use my waja dashboard back?

4) is there any other stuff that i need to know before converting my engine?

5) can anyone introduce me a good mechanic to do my conversion? a specialized and a real good mechanic in 4g93t engines... (i live in puchong / sunway area)

i hope any of you guys can help me with these queries. i'm kindda blur and i know this is the best place that i can seek for info before i do my conversion... thanks in advance guys... appreciate your assistance... cheers!

regards,
kevin

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
hi all 4g93t members,

good day. i'm drving a waja (4g18) auto and i'm planning to convert my engine to a 4g93t (ck model) soon... i use to drive a satria mivec b4... so, i know a little bout converting engines / modifications and stuff.. but, kindda new to turbo engines/ cars. mivec is a powerful engine but i kindda malas with N/A now... wanna try something new... lolz...

well guys, i got a few doubts to clear and i hope you guys can help me out before i purchase the hafkat...

1) for 4g93t ck model, does the engine sit exactly in the engine bay or do i have to modify the engine mountings to fit it in? what i heard is, the engine mountings needs to be altered... is this safe?

2) gsr 4g93t hafkat usually comes with a 4wd gearbox. need to weld it and make it to a 2wd gearbox... how to do this? and any good mechanics that you guys can suggest?

3) does the ck model dashboard fits a waja? or gaps / holes can be seen? or can i use my waja dashboard back?

5) can anyone introduce me a good mechanic to do my conversion? a specialized and a real good mechanic in 4g93t engines... (i live in puchong / sunway area)

i hope any of you guys can help me with these queries. i'm kindda blur and i know this is the best place that i can seek for info before i do my conversion... thanks in advance guys... appreciate your assistance... cheers!

regards,
kevin
Q1:not sure
Q2:dont think need to weld right?they just lock?
Q3:should fit in fine.
Q4:better ask the mech.
Q5:if u r living in puchong u can try chuen0123393379 in puchong also.not sure what taman but the tamn near the toll going to putrajaya.

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

AsTi [4G9X] - i been at the website before. just that all are short font bahasa malaysia. haha! i have difficulty to understand ler.. hahaha! since we are here, we try to TT from small group to big? what about that.. Directly involves in big group i a little bit shy to join.. muahahah!

clanzkiller - okay .. i will pm him as i had enough money .. muahaha! .. which mean if i go fix my fuel pump i also can meet u there? keekee..~~ my 1st time to meet another user of 4g93t. lolx..

turbolover - when coming kl ? hahaha .. inform in this forum ler.. hahahah! so we can play together
sure will let u know.

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
morning guys, i have a problem with my engine..yesterday, i try to push up to 170km..but suddenly my engine got jerk..worried with that..i manage to park aside..btw the engine idle become not stable..iszit fuel pmp prob's or fuel regulator..and after 15 - 30m, engine idle back to normal again..FYI, i only use that evo pump for only 3 months..and everything ecu with stock..my pomen said this cause by fuel cut/speed cut by ori ecu..dunno where's true..help me plz..thnx..

UranusFoo

Oct 7, 2008
hi all 4g93t members,

regards,
kevin
since you stay in Puchong, as per my knowledge, you got 2 good workshop at that area....
one is RS Impressive at the industries area near Mun Lee.... however price is a factor here....
they need at least 10 working days for normal turbo conversion....
the other one is Speedline at Tamn Perindustrian Puchong opposite Bandar Puteri... & I have my car converted here....
so I recommend you go there too....

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006

i might be there if i'm free....lolz

morning guys, i have a problem with my engine..yesterday, i try to push up to 170km..but suddenly my engine got jerk..worried with that..i manage to park aside..btw the engine idle become not stable..iszit fuel pmp prob's or fuel regulator..and after 15 - 30m, engine idle back to normal again..FYI, i only use that evo pump for only 3 months..and everything ecu with stock..my pomen said this cause by fuel cut/speed cut by ori ecu..dunno where's true..help me plz..thnx..
usually fuel cut/speed cut won't make your engine jerk and won't make your idling run at anyhow..is like when u step your throttle paddle till it reach 180km/h (as default by OEM mitsubishi ecu), then u can feel like your car won't go any further and your exhaust/engine sound will like stop to becoming more loud as if higher rpm = louder the engine/exhaust sound..and your speedometer will go back to 170km/h and if in this case u stil fully pressing the throttle paddle, the speed will increase to 180km/h and goes back down to 170km/h continuosly...this is speedcut...

your jerking as in how? mounting kind of jerk? imbalance rims jerk or insufficient AFR jerk?

wira3319

Known Member
Feb 22, 2007
bro clanz, i've try it b4..and yups its reach 180kmh..still no prob's till now..this could be not speed/fuelcut rite??? yups its kinda mounting jerk..but more like AFR jerk..dunno how to explain..kinda scary that time..i thought my piston out already..

wanna join TT to..but me far2 away..

wailup

Known Member
Apr 3, 2009
so nice that you guys are in kl.. im at johor.. cant have TT with fellow 4g93t owners.. (majority is malay)

clanzkiller

1,000 RPM
Oct 31, 2006
bro clanz, i've try it b4..and yups its reach 180kmh..still no prob's till now..this could be not speed/fuelcut rite??? yups its kinda mounting jerk..but more like AFR jerk..dunno how to explain..kinda scary that time..i thought my piston out already..

wanna join TT to..but me far2 away..
i dunno if i correct or not la..

if mounting jerk, it will be like the whole car vibrate but you still can hear healthy smooth sound from your engine/exhaust.

if AFR jerk, u can hear that your engine sound like pop-pop-pop (due to too rich/lean air), or mis-fire at exhaust 'pah pah pah" (used to be very loud,shows not at optimum fuel)...

piston kong, u will see smoke coming out from your exhaust like a burnin' houses heheh..

oh ya one more thing...it might be your spark plug or cable also....i remember it happened to me before but mine is after every gear 3,000rpm then my car will jerk like 'pop pop pop'..then i just kacau the spark plug then it's become normal agian..

or either your airflow sensor connector loosen...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BMW has unveiled a video about the testing of the latest weapon at Autodrome de Miramas. The BMW is capable of a high speed of more than 300 km/h (app. 190 mph), Launch Control vs. smoky burnout, a wet handlingcourse. The BMW engineers are optimizing the new BMW M5 even for extreme conditions. Watch this awesome video on the new twin-turbo engine. Farewell V10, welcome to twin-turbo V8...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience