4G93T Club

wft6184

Jun 26, 2008
bro, danny here, is the wideband sensor atach to back of the muffler mouth or at the turbo monifold ? the sensor need to plug off when finish using or stay attach ?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Danny Sabah? Lol.... ok ok... now only I know who are u...

The most accurate method would be fitting the wideband o2 sensor right next to the factory 02 sensor. That means some welding work is required.

The other method is to fit the sensor through a pipe attached to the muffler tail pipe.
VIsit my webpage http://ftzoneracing.com/store/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=8 for info.

wft6184

Jun 26, 2008
yaya its me,danny sabah.bro ray, how bout the sensor name Bosch ? my fren attach it to the turbo monifold but he`s using autogauge air/fuel meter, after 10 second of starting the engine, the meter is really accurate but will it be accurate by using wideband than that thing ( Bosch Sensor) ?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
bosch is a major manufacturer for o2 sensors. they have 2 types of o2 sensor. One is narrowband the other is wideband. I am not aware that autogauge (taiwan) came out with a wideband meter. I guess your friend is using narrowband only. Narrowband o2 sensors is only reliable for 14.7:1 air fuel ratio. Otherwise it will either show you too lean or too rich condition, unlike wideband they are precision o2 sensor with the capability to read from 10:1 to 18:1 air fuel ratio.

the gauges you have to use is different for both type of sensors as their voltage output is different. It is not recommended to tune a car using just narrowband air fuel ratio sensor. Very unreliable.

I suggest you invest in a basic wideband sensor kit like the INNOVATE LM1 for starters, or Dynojet if u have a laptop to play with. If u need them do let me know.. i can source them for u. cheers!

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
oh thanks bro..how much it cost2 dyno tune air fuel....which shop good at sunway...?scared wanna dyno oso coz jus changed main bearing......

wildboar

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2004
Penang
Visit site
hi guys...been awhile since i logged in...the forum still seems as lively as before...
well, i dun quite know where to post this, but i figured here would be ok...
golden question....how much is a reasonable price to sell my wira gsr..i have some ppl interested who have asked me but im not sure wats a reasonable price tag to put on my car...specs below, but before i continue, i know dat it very much depends on the market value of my car without the mods but im sure those petrolheads wud know how to appreciate the mods...
wira 1.5 yr1994
converted to 4G93T with approval fr JPJ
ayam brand oil catch tank & ayam brand grounding wires
vr4 i/c with stainless steel piping
2.5" exhaust piping with ayam brand muffler
HRC adjustable coilovers - i will give my previous set of RG adjustables totally free, but i dont know its condition cos its been in my store for the past yr, but they were fine when i replaced them...beware, these RG adjustables are HARD!!
lancer libero front body kit
all 4 doors are mistubishi's lancer with the original brown colored windows (cant remember the name) + 'dunno-wat-cool' gold dust tint
5-wire side mirrors but the right side koyak, motor jammed, so cannot auto fold - i have removed the relay so its manual
imitation TE37 15" rims with yokohama tires
full mitsubishi dashboard with digital aircon
SSCUS black color semi bucket seats (forgot wat model)
evo (1 or 2 or 3 - forgot which one) rear seats
sparco safety harness (bought fr ftzone some yrs ago)
HKS boost controller (i think its EVC1)
apex'i boost meter (black)
local brand turbo timer with other functions like batt voltage, rpm, etc
pivot speed meter

sorry for the lenghty msg, but im just looking for some opinions as to how much i can sell my car...im not trying to cut anyone's throat, just want to sell at a reasonable price to some petrolhead...

thanks in advance for any replies....

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
it is entirely up to the buyer on how much he/she is willing to pay for a modified car. An example would be the Mazda RX7 FD3S... there isn't any value left on the bank/finance point of view... but if an enthusiast is a willing buyer, you can sell at a price you are comfortable with. They can still fetch up to RM70k depending on modification and condition of the car. Same like used performance parts.. like branded sport rims... price depends on condition.

you can reasonably price (slightly higher that market value) about RM5k additional should be reasonable with 1.8GSRT. your wira with all the mods you have done and hope that a buyer feel that it is a good deal. good luck!

Last edited:
Jan 24, 2007
hi guys...

Beforehand i would like to say selamat hari raya to all of you...

its nice to see this thread is still alive and kicking eventho its been more then 5 years that its open...

anyway, i have some question regarding my 4g93t engine that i need to ask. I was thinking of changing my old auto tranny to a manual one... preferably Wira diesel or evo non lsd (any other suggestion ? 2wd or 4wd ?)

My question is that if i wanted to do the conversion what item do i need to get to make the conversion easier... i dont want to have to look for missing things at te last minute... also roughly how much will it cost me ? im really tired of using an auto tranny as its really hard to maintain :-)

thx for the help... and keep up the good work guys...

cheers...:adore:

edmunz85

1,000 RPM
May 4, 2006
so bro..how much it cost2 dyno tune air fuel....which shop good at sunway...?scared wanna dyno oso coz jus changed main bearing......

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
dyno runs usually RM100.00 only... tune SAFC RM150-200 depending on shops... Tune Emanage RM200-300. I believe all tuners have their specialty in their own areas... just go shop around la before u decide which tuner you want.

gsr_folk

Oct 8, 2008
i m selling off my wira's 4g93t. and just planted back ori wira's stock engine.

any1 here interested to buy my 4g93t pls email me at [email protected]

have done: port & polished, overhauled bout 8mths ago - selling for rm3500

i also have 1 more spare putra's head with port & polished - rm 900

and 2mm metal head casket rm?

spykey

500 RPM
Dec 24, 2006
gsr folk,complete engine 3.5k?

bugsy

Sep 21, 2005
seremban
GSR Experts need help!!!

I got myself a 4g93t GSR Auto halfcut and my mechanic has almost finished installing the item.
My question is that, he is saying that the power/economy switch and wiring was not included
in the half cut. Just wanna find out with u guys if the power/economy switch actually functions for a Auto GSR ???

Appreciate ur feedbacks guys!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

dear all,

recently i have change and install a front anti roll bar from dsport to my perodua viva 1.0 auto.
i find that now the steering feels heavy.is that normal? :confused:

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience