4G93T Club

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
madkyo,

not that we dun want help ler... if u do a forum search.. it has been discussed many times over n over.

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
i know brother >.< .. just that it's 277 page = = how am i going to find which page...go through all page i got no time .. T_T me 1 day work 16 hours lol

ylkien

Known Member
May 17, 2005
KL/PJ
Madkyo,

Maybe the first thing you want to consider is a turbo timer, wider tyres, and better brakes. It takes more to stop a GSR running full throttle!

king_jamez

500 RPM
Apr 13, 2007
sorry fellow 4g93t members...wanna kacau a bit...actually i just wanna know how much hp can a stock 4g93t wit td05 produce?? and wat's d fc like? planning to get a 4g93t...thanks to all sifu who willing to reply...:adore:

madkyo

Known Member
Nov 7, 2005
Madkyo,

Maybe the first thing you want to consider is a turbo timer, wider tyres, and better brakes. It takes more to stop a GSR running full throttle!
hi bro ylkien...thx for your kind opinion really appreciate it.. ^^ ... i'm using 15 rims... planning to get ebc brake pad or metal king brake pad ... turbo timer also would include inside.... ^^ thx alot for your help hehe

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
wait till 300 pages kot...all gsrians fellow sleep la i guess..:sleep::sleep:

blackcs3

Sep 8, 2006
hi guys, i have some problem with my gsr after tuning using Unichip Q. now engine checklight comes on sometimes when i am on fifth gear at approx 3k rpm on light throttle and no boost. The checkligt will go away after i restart my car but comes back once in a while which is damm irritating.
Anybody faced the same problem? can pls kindly advise?
tHanks

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
i suspect it is your injector driver giving you the intermitten check engine light.
i have the same problem with the e-manage blue version. this shit happens to Mitsubishi engines & ecu only as far as I know. try getting back to your installer and ask whats the problem lor.

blackcs3

Sep 8, 2006
Man, thanks for the info.. The problem happened after i installed a walbor fuel pump. How to solve the problem? will tuning remove the problem? if so, how to? play with the air-fuel ratio??

Oct 31, 2008
hi all..im looking for satria 1.3 converted to gsr n upgraded...
also looking the car converted body parts to gti:biggrin:

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
yo brothers... need some advice.. wat is the best wastegate size for 93T...
coz i wanna install wastegate... and also wat is the best throttle body size for GSR too.. is it using Mivec throttle???

is it good to put in a Skyline GTT single turbo as upgrade... as my mechanic advice me to take that turbo..

thanks need some advice

kuyeen

3,000 RPM
Aug 17, 2005
kl
cant say its d best size wastegate but normally if u want to boost up to 1.5bar can put 38mm size with 0.7 or 1bar spring rate...refer to Tial usa wastegate size...

yes u can use tb mivec or evo1/2/3...its bigger than gsr tb

i dont know much about skyline turbo but if u want to mod to bigger size turbo better put td05 from evo3 turbo...easily install and minor mod...

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anybody list down the body mastery art in kl and pj area?

those that can do art work like hand metal bending?
conversion of A to Z body form?

hope can list down so can hunt for good source
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience