4g93p ecus

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
5537 - is step 0 i understand.

What i need to know is whether or not these ecus can accommodate obd2 port access?

Tried searching and no one has ever posted this information.

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
thanks for the reply dude.

got a question for ya will pm :)

Last edited:

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Putra and GTi have that OBD2 connector style, but it's still OBD1. You'd better know more before giving a misleading answer.
there is no need to be so sacastic :Not_Impressed:...that's why i put "i tot..."

cipan_supercas

1,500 RPM
Feb 4, 2004
Shah Alam
www.draxecu.com
I actually have that same thought when I took a look at the connector. Only after I connect it to my scanner that I know it was only using that OBD2 type connector but having OBD1 protocols. Using OBD2 scanner to scan, came up with no data. This was a few years ago. That is why I'm very sure that Putra and GTi are OBD1. Unless the seimens/vdo ecu, that's OBD2.

m1adam

Known Member
Feb 23, 2006
all proton cars now are obd2 now the 1st model putra and gti also uses obd2 jst that they use step2 system(euro2 settings).

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

noobie here, mind if i ask u all abt car engine?

i hav browsed thru the web n know little bit abt engine.. like injector, meal gasket, piston b goes on..

is there anyone or expert on engine enlightenin me abt car engine, like how come we hav to change the metal gasket if addin turbo, wats oil cooler abt n wats it for? does any stock car has it?

cam pulley, camshaft.. wats all that? me very interested in engine but no one or lubang to turn to :confused_smile:

hope to get sum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience