4G93 problem...

hillies

Jul 23, 2007
The acceleration is good.. can easily reach 140km/h.... after reaching 140km/h, the car is as if not going to go more than 140km/h... after a long while then can get 150km/h.... it's very sluggish after 140km/h... Any sifus out there can help with this? What is the exact problem? Exhaust Extractor is using ori, mid bullet and back muffler is CF Aerospeed... piping using 2"... Is the the piping prob? What is the correct inner diameter for this 4G93 machine? Fuel regulator also fixed dee....

amad108..

Known Member
Jul 27, 2004
maybe the exhaust flow being backflow which restrict the engine power to produce more power... (like ur muffler 'sumbat' arr)

did u know when ur playing with piping ur air-filter also need to change which need to balance with piping flow...

hillies

Jul 23, 2007
Air filter change adee.. piping ar, behind wan I dun think kena sumbat.. the muffler inner diameter I think is 2.2" if I've not mistaken....

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
The acceleration is good.. can easily reach 140km/h.... after reaching 140km/h, the car is as if not going to go more than 140km/h... after a long while then can get 150km/h.... it's very sluggish after 140km/h... Any sifus out there can help with this? What is the exact problem? Exhaust Extractor is using ori, mid bullet and back muffler is CF Aerospeed... piping using 2"... Is the the piping prob? What is the correct inner diameter for this 4G93 machine? Fuel regulator also fixed dee....
U said u fixed a fuel regulator, wat is d reading(pressure) of ur fuel regulator?

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
any mods in ur engine so far? any piggybacks such as afc or emanage ? if no..i think the inlet 2inch piping is too big for ur 93 setting now...i assuming if ur using straight flow (fyi..cf aerospeed inlet is 2.2inch)..u will lose at the mid-end torque...no doubt u can feel the pickup.. :)

hillies

Jul 23, 2007
any mods in ur engine so far? any piggybacks such as afc or emanage ? if no..i think the inlet 2inch piping is too big for ur 93 setting now...i assuming if ur using straight flow (fyi..cf aerospeed inlet is 2.2inch)..u will lose at the mid-end torque...no doubt u can feel the pickup.. :)
Minor mods only.. lightening of flywheel only... Throttle body changed.. but i dunno wad car wan, the inlet is bigger than the original one... Computer settings all still using stock, no afc and etc... Extractor using Ori wan... if use 4-2-1 will be much better than the stock wan or wad??

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
Minor mods only.. lightening of flywheel only... Throttle body changed.. but i dunno wad car wan, the inlet is bigger than the original one... Computer settings all still using stock, no afc and etc... Extractor using Ori wan... if use 4-2-1 will be much better than the stock wan or wad??
these minor wud caused u a power lacking of hardtime,at the first thing...u lightened ur flywheel yet now ur using which type of clutch and pressure plate? assumed its oem original ur using,it does not support up that high temperature when comes to the certain revving and it loosing the grips den u probably will face a clutch slipped,overskimming also can caused dis as well..but the TB u had changed, err...u haftu double check whats the TB ur using now,the inlet size can make alot of diff..normally for 93..most of the ppl will choose mivec 60mm and perdana v6 ones,and did u rebored ur int.manifold when ur TB has changed? well if its not...there's no performance improvement to just plucking in a bigger TB..the mouth size arent the same,so its a waste ..and 93 stock 4-2-1 extractor isnt perform much anymore after u changed ur TB, the airflow already been restricted from the max limit that 93 can made..try to get a mivec extractor..its much more responsive compared to the stock ones,yet it more compatible to run smoother a/f ...u probably nid a piggybacks for tuning to balanced up ur fueling,ignition and airflow to match to ur current engine setting...u cant feel any better becos ur airflow setting already been messed up since the things u had changed... correct me if im wrong ..me 2 cents :D ...im from penang too...if u dun mind we can come out yamchar and talk bout it ... cheers

hillies

Jul 23, 2007
these minor wud caused u a power lacking of hardtime,at the first thing...u lightened ur flywheel yet now ur using which type of clutch and pressure plate? assumed its oem original ur using,it does not support up that high temperature when comes to the certain revving and it loosing the grips den u probably will face a clutch slipped,overskimming also can caused dis as well..but the TB u had changed, err...u haftu double check whats the TB ur using now,the inlet size can make alot of diff..normally for 93..most of the ppl will choose mivec 60mm and perdana v6 ones,and did u rebored ur int.manifold when ur TB has changed? well if its not...there's no performance improvement to just plucking in a bigger TB..the mouth size arent the same,so its a waste ..and 93 stock 4-2-1 extractor isnt perform much anymore after u changed ur TB, the airflow already been restricted from the max limit that 93 can made..try to get a mivec extractor..its much more responsive compared to the stock ones,yet it more compatible to run smoother a/f ...u probably nid a piggybacks for tuning to balanced up ur fueling,ignition and airflow to match to ur current engine setting...u cant feel any better becos ur airflow setting already been messed up since the things u had changed... correct me if im wrong ..me 2 cents :D ...im from penang too...if u dun mind we can come out yamchar and talk bout it ... cheers
WOw.. looks complicated hahaxx.. well ur from penang which part?..

c99limited

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
dude,

i have problem with my power TR unit.i drive wira LE.
l need to find this item because my original one already damage.
can i use evo1,2,3 or gsr TR unit?
any advise and suggestion
and how much if i buy from chopshop?or any guys want sell it to me??
plss pm me..
tq

zero2hundred

1,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
earth
bro hillies, im from penang island....stay sumwhere jelutong area....yea its complicated abit to explain here...

boyzone

2,000 RPM
Mar 13, 2005
huh? alot of Penang kia's car got problem?
Pick one day have a TT in Penang.. maybe we can help on ur problem.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello zthrians....
wht do u think bout tht car.....
cc,economy,speed,auto cvt??
huh look nice for family right....:burnout::slug::slug:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience