4g93 Mivec Turbo Waja project(Many pictures be warned)

AIDS

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
hi, im new to gsr, would like to go to Nightstalker's ss19 to keep the engine under good maintenance? where izzit located?

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
Ohhh mai gawd hahahah... This owner sot2... Easy to spot with hi shoei kakakakka... Hi bro

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
Been awhile since I've popped by. The car is still alive and just installed clutch kring kring after having non stop issues with clutch slipping after my first 4 Puck exedy clutch had died and after I changed the downpipe from the stock Evo to a 3" downpipe. I think the power increased after the downpipe upgrade. Not bad to drive around with, pedal only slightly stiffer than stock and the kring kring not loud at all. Sounds like the some pulley bearing is dead when you depress the clutch pedal
IMG_20220222_215410.jpg

IMG_20220222_230851.jpg

Reactions: sweelt and Izso

Nightstalker1993

Known Member
Aug 30, 2010
Subang Jaya
bro, lets have tt someday, would like to see ur waja la..sharing ur mod experience.
TT overdue, please organize......:driver:
Mana TT? COVID already blew past hahahaa

hi, im new to gsr, would like to go to Nightstalker's ss19 to keep the engine under good maintenance? where izzit located?
You still interested to know? He's not exactly the cheapest though.

Ohhh mai gawd hahahah... This owner sot2... Easy to spot with hi shoei kakakakka... Hi bro
Wah siapa ni stalker

Great build
Thanks bro!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here it is, finally and exclusively on NihonCar.com, one of or probably THE most anticipated Japanese sportscars matchup of the year: the everlasting battle between two kings of rally stages over the last decades; the Subaru Impreza WRX STi versus the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X!

Over the past few years we had the privilege to test drive some pretty amazing and exclusive cars by each of those two manufacturers, for example...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience