4G92 Mivec & 4G93T

Sep 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi all dai kor dai ka jeh and all expert shi fu, im new joiner to zerotohundred.com :biggrin: and nice to meet you all here..

I have a question to you all regarding for my satria year 1999..

im still using the original engine as well and i plan to upgrade my engine to either 1 of above topic mentioned.

Which 1 is better and what is the price for now ? and maintainanca please.. and what thing need to be careful and take care well to ?

anybody know any shi fu which expert to make installation or any1 which selling this 2 type engine ? or who is selling we can negotiate for that :-)

Appreaciated for all of information and kind advise and experiences comment :) Cheers..

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Hi all dai kor dai ka jeh and all expert shi fu, im new joiner to zerotohundred.com :biggrin: and nice to meet you all here..

I have a question to you all regarding for my satria year 1999..

im still using the original engine as well and i plan to upgrade my engine to either 1 of above topic mentioned.

Which 1 is better and what is the price for now ? and maintainanca please.. and what thing need to be careful and take care well to ?

anybody know any shi fu which expert to make installation or any1 which selling this 2 type engine ? or who is selling we can negotiate for that :-)

Appreaciated for all of information and kind advise and experiences comment :) Cheers..

Dude, mivec is NA(normal aspirated) and 93t is turbo leh..how to compare?.. :banghead:

steven7810

mivec user
Oct 12, 2004
kuala lumpur
Better go for Mivec... My self using Mivec since 2005 in my car... Iswara... Hahaha... Please my friend Jeremy 0123155955..tq happy converting...

zac

1,000 RPM
Feb 7, 2007
Johor Bahru
regardless mivec or gsr, strongly advise you trade in your current satria and get another converted one... save A LOT!!!!!! just my 2cents

Z^^

erichar87

Sep 26, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
regardless mivec or gsr, strongly advise you trade in your current satria and get another converted one... save A LOT!!!!!! just my 2cents

Z^^
Lolz..bro , u make sense !! :driver:

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Dude, mivec is NA(normal aspirated) and 93t is turbo leh..how to compare?.. :banghead:
just want see which 1 is better..not means the pick up and long term run comparizon. thx

May 13, 2011
jakarta
can anyone inform me....
i had the 4G92 SOHC standard engine (year 1997, usually called CK4).
& i just bought the 4G92 DOHC Mivec head, complete with the camsaft & the valve.
the question is :
1. is it fit if i use the 4G93 DOHC (year 1994/5 - CB5/GTi) timing belt.
2. if i still wat to use the standar ECU, how can I activate the mivec.

thanks a lot for anyone that can assist me..
cheers
:beer:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
can anyone inform me....
i had the 4G92 SOHC standard engine (year 1997, usually called CK4).
& i just bought the 4G92 DOHC Mivec head, complete with the camsaft & the valve.
the question is :
1. is it fit if i use the 4G93 DOHC (year 1994/5 - CB5/GTi) timing belt.
2. if i still wat to use the standar ECU, how can I activate the mivec.

thanks a lot for anyone that can assist me..
cheers
:beer:
it is better to get complete wiring harness and ECU from that mivec engine....

not sure about timingbelt...maybe u can check/measure with your part supplier

if u still using stock ecu then to control/activate mivec function u need Apexi vtec/mivec controller device....(similiar sized as apexi RSM)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My car is a 72 Ford
1600cc singal cam,7.5+- comp.ratio,running on carburator,no ECU

all sifu...
can i bolt on turbo on tis engine???
wat the size of the turbo???
need to change piston???
can carbie tahan the boost???or need to modify to injection using those stane-alone ECU???
can tell me wat parts i need for bolt on turbo???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience