4G91 Gang..

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
well...most of us are already workin and mayb some busy with family commitments...i wil try answer ur question..there will be no prob fitting in the engine and JPJ...dashboard,i not so sure...price of halfcut varies...it is quite expensive now...las I 'HEARD' was 4kplus for manual...auto mayb cheaper...labour,prepare 1k plus,i recommend doin some replacement parts for seal and belts.JPJ do it urself....30 bucks...puspakom 60...
alwiz count hidden cost-timing belts,seal,driveshaft boots,brake pads...bla bla bla...

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Saw an add in Mudah,selling halfcut 91, auto rm5.1K

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
putting a 4g91 into iswara requires some amendments at the mounting (i'm not sure which one).... but i believe its very minimal mods.... JPJ will pass.... need bro ayell to confirm on this....

as for the dash board.... i saw someone fitted it into a saga/iswara.... so it can be done.... but fitment is not 100%..... so the answer is can be done....

also there's another issue.... if u r dropping the 4g91.... i assume u'd go for the fuel injection unit.... u need to source for a fuel tank dat can fit a fuel pump... if not then ur mech must know how to mod ur fuel tank to put in a fuel pump.....

as for cost... not very sure thou.... try to ask around la....

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Skytech,check the code of mine 454...

Friend transplant a 92 into his iswara,and yeap, a minor mod on one of the mounting. Should not be a problem. Everything pass..Only his problem now is,if the fuel tank is low, taking corners is a problem..Car seem to run out of fuel..hehehehe As mention by Cal above :burnout:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JPJ can pass for sure ler 4G91 in saga/iswara... there's many around already, even GSR also got.

The question is... whether you sendiri drive in will pass or not? lolz... you might need runner for this, in case JPJ thirsty need to drink some kopi.

miez

Sep 28, 2009
jb
hi guys..its been long time oredi since my last post..its good to be back..answering those endorsement qtion..i got frens driving saga 88/89/90 with 4g91,92,93 engine..all got endorse one..no problem my fren..

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
i think what u meant is honda intake. you can never mix honda's cylinder head with mitsu block :)

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
lolz... terkejut me.... i tot KL mech dunno go pray which pokok till can mod honda head into mitsu block.... heehee

marcusloo3003

Jul 19, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
hey guys sorry ive been missing for a few months. so ive listened to what you guys have said. ive swapped the s90 throttle body for a mivec one and it does do a good job. thx guys. ive also rebored my block to fit mirage high compression piston, make my cylinder head bigger, change flywheel to perdana flywheel then skimmed it for acceleration, changed my clutch to 1.6, crankshaft mivec, camshaft 1.6, changed adjustable cam pulley aerospeed and my car feels awesome. loads of power but i wanna ask you guys something. i also changed my rims to 17 inch for my stability on highways and changed to sdw adjustable absorbers for rm800 but the car is not stable :s i changed my streering rack and and steering rack bush and my drive shaft is okay but the car still not very stable. any ideas? and also the last thing i need to mod on car is some sort of management system. should i go for e manage or safc? my friends say safc is enough but all forum say e manage better. how? please help me. anything else i can mod on my car besides that? oh btw i did dyno and got 156 horsepower and thats without e manage. my injector also now 240cc. sifus please advise. thank you

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

oh and is it also true that when i rebore my block i need to put alluminium radiator or it will overheat? some forums said to do so or there will be loss of power. but i already changed my gasket to metal one and so far the car hasnt overheated and i always rev until max lol. but i dont drive more than 120 cause like i said the car doesnt feel stable. i drive 1995 satria original 1.3 carb. any ideas?

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

another thing also is that when i on the aircon quite abit of power loss. why ah :s sorry if im asking stupid questions. still a student and new to all this

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bought it from my fren , never install in my car , coz my bro install 130amp alternator already. Originally took out from VR4. Not a recond type. Good for those that need better power compare to the stock in Wira. Letting it go for RM130 , location in seremban.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience