4G91 Gang..

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
i used to had 1-3 gear using proton's 1.3 gb 4th&5th from a GTi....final drive and differential using mivec....was great...but didnt last long...6 months...mayb due to poor workmanship or my recipe not working....u can try if u want...just wanna say it's possible

aLoM

Aug 14, 2007
having some issues here. 92 non mivec with 93 head. currently having ecu issues(capasitor leak). lets say i cant fix the current ecu(ecu code : MD178330-couldnt find it on the net),if i change the ecu with another unit but different code. do i have to change the air flow sensor as well?cant remember the air flow sensor code. if im not mistaken its 449.

thor03

Dec 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mitec-i, ooooo really where u do it...... how it feel......... what do umean workmen shop not goog? by the way what the different final drive and differential using mivec compare gti, I thought gear only 5, ang 5th gear is final drive....... can xplain.

MiTec-i

500 RPM
May 2, 2004
Kay L
www.teamfuze.rules.it
haha...i didnt knw where he send it...machine shop i guess to pump out the gears and put it in...plus tat workshop close shop already...lol...i can try ask around if u really wanna play ratio...some of my frens doin it...so if u wan....i let the pros explain to u...

thor03

Dec 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
haha...i didnt knw where he send it...machine shop i guess to pump out the gears and put it in...plus tat workshop close shop already...lol...i can try ask around if u really wanna play ratio...some of my frens doin it...so if u wan....i let the pros explain to u...
sure.... sure..... because i'm thinking to put gearbx 1.3 for 1 n 2 at my gti.......

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
hi guys! its been ages since my last post :P .. btw i just wanna share with you one of the craziest 4g91 setup. picture below

the exhaust setup.. phewwwwwwwwwwwwww :burnout:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
yeah. for drag use only. btw that isnt my engine :)
btw the coil that u see in the picture above is msd

thor03

Dec 5, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
joe miragei already read your blog a long time ago...... last time used 4g93 then change to head mivec rite..........

could u tell me about this coil MSD, is it plug n play..... n benefit we used it, if the ignition to big also not good rite...... what the spec of car when we need to used this MSD or it's got other advantage.......

hope u don't mine..... thanks

Last edited:

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
mitec:
got one workshop can do it. in gombak i'm not mistaken. A.H.S workshop. try search in mudah.my.

thor:
if i'm not mistaken, if u wanna use msd you gotta have management system. so, it is not plug and play :)
btw, i'm not really familiar with msd so i cant tell u much about it. sorry bro. hope anyone here can help to add more info about it?

Last edited:

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
thats a wicked looking engine Joe,..what's the power output???

Aug 11, 2009
Shah Alam
all otai
recently i just bought satria 4g91 injection manual.after a month i had changed aerospeed triplecore spark cable (coz existing already missfire)+denso iradium spark plug+k&n open pod.now my car seems loss power i.e. no top speed n fuel consumption also bad (rm20 from shah alam to klang bukit raja for 2 days and drive in relax mood).there is always jerk in 3rd gear and sometime in 4th gear.sometime when i turn on aircond,the car semput2,and afetr turn off,back to normal.my fren told me may be due to throttle body but my rpm is ok (less than 1, and above 1 if aircond is on=normal rite...).fyi, my piping is a standard 1.3.wanna change to 1.8 inch but want to resolve that problem 1st.i had changed also fuel filter,airflow sensor b4 coz a pomen advised that.i bought this car for everyday working use n now this problem really made me not cool...plz advise all otai out there tq

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
if i'm not mistaken almost hit 15+whp on dyno dynamics... on dynojet might be higher :)

Last edited:

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Jeo's car damn nice... now got power heart to go with the killer looks ! =) awesome stuff!

aee1717,
Double check everything related to ignition and fueling.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A high grade Tupperware

Measure the K&N filter size, make sure it fit

Use Spray paint to mark the shape pattern of the carburetor base

Base pattern marked

Use fire to heat up a nail to cut...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience