4G63T change light crank pully discuss...

Kennydydy

Known Member
Mar 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
I plan to change my crank pully the jasma crank pully...
anyone got comment on it?
some ppl said can get better performance and save fuel....

some said will spoil the engine....

anyone had experiences it can give any comment for me??
my engine is Rvr with auto gearbox..

Kennydydy

Known Member
Mar 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
but i received some ppl said the engine will get damage but no on short period la...
it may happen haft year after install....

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
I plan to change my crank pully the jasma crank pully...
anyone got comment on it?
some ppl said can get better performance and save fuel....

some said will spoil the engine....

anyone had experiences it can give any comment for me??
my engine is Rvr with auto gearbox..
Jasma's is pirated stuff weih, go for mytholeogy or however you spell it :biggrin:. Just tighthen it to the correct torque specifications and it should be ok :rolleyes:

contreasjun27

9,000 RPM
Oct 21, 2004
subang
Visit site
Jasma's is pirated stuff weih, go for mytholeogy or however you spell it :biggrin:. Just tighthen it to the correct torque specifications and it should be ok :rolleyes:
I disagree with that Jasma is a local brand is consider oem but not fake bro pls do some research before saying the stuff is fake bro. You say like that those Jasma seller sure rugi big time loh lol. Anyway lighten crank pulley is pretty good for pick up as the crank is pulley so the response is much faster

Kennydydy

Known Member
Mar 3, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Thank for the sharing information....i will do more research....
someone know at glenmarie got a workshop call AUTO ENGINUTY??
my friend subaru engine pecah at there two time edi....
he sent there for open sources and engine kong....!!!

i want to install unchip anyone can recommend??
i dont want go there edi....

a lot of problem make me scare.... and how much for the unichip version Q+ and install fee??
there cost me 2k + install fee...

dorift0

Jan 15, 2010
Subang
for unichip, go to puchong RS Tuning, call the tuner, Robyn012 286 1100

---------- Post added at 10:53 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

I disagree with that Jasma is a local brand is consider oem but not fake bro pls do some research before saying the stuff is fake bro. You say like that those Jasma seller sure rugi big time loh lol. Anyway lighten crank pulley is pretty good for pick up as the crank is pulley so the response is much faster
Its the matter of what aluminium is being used to make the LCP, cheap one usings 6xxx quality alloy which is weak composite, best is using 7xxx quality alloy

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Jasma is just an equivalent of sirim for mufflers lah -.-", go see ---> http://www.jasma.org/

YOU do research about the OEM stuff, they just grade mufflers, not create OEM stuff :biggrin:

Lol im sure they sell more than just jasma right? Plus not everyone out there is like me, im just informing against pirated items especially crank pulleys. As far as I know, theyre not dampened like mythelogy crank pulleys... the crank pulleys need to be dampened to take the impact from the pistons firing.

I care more about someones engine breaking rather than just saying oh go ahead, anything lighter that reciprocates is better for you car immediately :rolleyes:. Its not always the case...

Anyways for references:

http://www.mythelogy.com/index.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harmonic_balancer

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Nah, but my friends car yes. My not a lot of aftermarket support for my AD :/

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm painting my car, I just want to ask what kind of putty do I need to use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience