Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
4g1series...Save the Brakes...:rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
When I get my caliper separator tool to deal with the rear calipers. Using the long nose to twist it in is so tiring la. Wait la. My Bendix is wearing out also mah.
Yah! the rear brakes got to twist and turn.....:banghead:

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

4g1series...Save the Brakes...:rofl:
Save what brakes?.....:smokin::biggrin:

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
sorry guys, but this is out of topic; need help... a few of my AEM F/IC6 flying lead harness wire have came off the socket connector, and I don't have any idea on how to put it back into the socket, which inside it contains a clip. Anybody know how to fix this or shop that I can send it over? Attached is the example of the harness, 22 pin and 24 pin. I got the socket pin diagram.
If I know this would happened, I would have glued it... :banghead: any suggestion / idea is much appreciated :adore:. Tq

aem flying harness.JPG

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
sorry guys, but this is out of topic; need help... a few of my AEM F/IC6 flying lead harness wire have came off the socket connector, and I don't have any idea on how to put it back into the socket, which inside it contains a clip. Anybody know how to fix this or shop that I can send it over? Attached is the example of the harness, 22 pin and 24 pin. I got the socket pin diagram.
If I know this would happened, I would have glued it... :banghead: any suggestion / idea is much appreciated :adore:. Tq

View attachment 499605

your location? maybe i can help u sort the wiring (if only the diagram clear enough for reference)

i'm in seremban btw...

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
your location? maybe i can help u sort the wiring (if only the diagram clear enough for reference)

i'm in seremban btw...
tqvm bro for your concern :adore:, currently i have send it to my friend ( the nearest, we're both in KL). Hope he can fix it. If not, i will revert back to you... but again, tqvm. :top:

Jun 27, 2010
Kuching
Wira 4G15 here...

My car FC is 11.62km/l daily. Is this normal? :confused: Usually driving about 28km to work and 28km back. Also going through 2 hills in between and hell, the pick up is drowning. :(:(:(

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Wira 4G15 here...

My car FC is 11.62km/l daily. Is this normal? :confused: Usually driving about 28km to work and 28km back. Also going through 2 hills in between and hell, the pick up is drowning. :(:(:(

That's quite ok considering you have uphill a lot.

mabah

Jan 27, 2009
Wira 4G15 here...

ok what your FC. Mine full tank manage only 300km. Oh by the way I am driving 3 speed dinasour age gearbox Wira.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
good fc.

anyway heres some advise to make ur 4g1 more FC frenly (advise from a otai) :

push the intake rocker arm shafts backward, ikat 22lbs of torque. Adjust the valve tappet to :intake 0.25mm, exhaust 0.35mm.

the intake rocker arm shaft with 4 intake rocker arms. U see, the rocker arm shaft is "adjustable", loose all the 12mm screws, need 2 people to do this:; one guy push backward, while the other guy retorque all 12mm sxrews at 22nm-lbs using torque wrench. Then, the intake valves tappet: 0.25mm, exhaust 0.30mm. easily u can gain 0.5bhp to <1bhp without additional upgrade., its the matter of fine tuning.

set the rpm to 4500rpm, play with the air screw until it really smooth then rev to redline see got kentut or not but before that make sure the step timing is not less than 19, not more than 20.

Make sure the fuel pump is not chap helang or you will suffer fuel starvation at 5th gear@5000rpm. If its g15= 180kmh is nothing. If its 1.3=175 is the max and pls changw its fuel filter every 5k km and always check the ngk plugs from any carbon residue.

Retain original plug cable. You will get 550-600km/full tank on highway provided the exhaust is stock. Better mileage with proper exhaust. Matspeed cam 278 scattered camshaft very cheap. Forget weber or you'll puncture a rather large hole everytime you refuel.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys

i m looking for emanage for my car (going to turbocharge), but the full set wiring and 3 bar map sensor all in will be rm2200 (new) without installation and tuning, is it expensive??

then i got another offer is apexi power fc + controller, used item for evo, but with all complete sensor and wiring cost around rm1800.

now i m wondering which one is more suitable for my car, i think the power fc is a good deal, but i need advice from u guys.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience