4G15p - can do something on this plant?

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
saw webber before lol the shit look awesome :) but too bad im not in cab...

and the webber setting not that easy rite?

guys if from the front page u can see my mod for my 4g13p. that i mention. now i need some help to ask my mech to set for me.

i just order k&N 2.7/6 inch something like that. nop drop in filter

and crank pulley, stilll need to adjust my cam pulley too? cuz i already tune ....

and fuel regulator.

wat the best Fuel regulator setting???

i scare later i plug the fuel regulator and setting wrong all my gas burn like shit plus no power...
why say weber shit??...

ur car efi or carbie??... carbie dun need fuel regulator mah, rite??...

saga611

May 9, 2005
Petaling Jaya
as the sifoos here oledi mentioned, a 4-2-1 generally will give u a better low to mid...just wondering, y u think ur current setup is rubbish? wat difference did u notice b4 n after changing to the 4-1 header?
ok b4 changing the headers i think its easier to drive in the low rpm e.g. revs below 4k. after changing to 4-1 the low rpm less power but still can drive la. good thing about the 4-1 ekzos is that u can rev up to redline very smoothly and the rpm doesnt drop that much when chaining gears ( sometimes i hantam till 7000 and change gear the rpm drop to 5000) also when i lift up my foot from the throttle the rpm drops slower. can maintain the rpm better. maybe my setup isnt that rubbish after all. prolly just need to add a few more gadgets to improve the response.

wah the K&N filter costs rm225...must save up money now lahh!! get sticker summore!!:nurse:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
ok b4 changing the headers i think its easier to drive in the low rpm e.g. revs below 4k. after changing to 4-1 the low rpm less power but still can drive la. good thing about the 4-1 ekzos is that u can rev up to redline very smoothly and the rpm doesnt drop that much when chaining gears ( sometimes i hantam till 7000 and change gear the rpm drop to 5000) also when i lift up my foot from the throttle the rpm drops slower. can maintain the rpm better. maybe my setup isnt that rubbish after all. prolly just need to add a few more gadgets to improve the response.

wah the K&N filter costs rm225...must save up money now lahh!! get sticker summore!!:nurse:
i see i see...so not rubbish la haha

so i guess u wont really need to change it then....just save up for at least a good 272 degree cam, ur exhaust setup oledi complements it pretty ok....matspeed cam is good...idle still good...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
k&n tahan tat's why it is expensive.
other brand not tahan long then it will koyak.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
saw webber before lol the shit look awesome :) but too bad im not in cab...

and the webber setting not that easy rite?

guys if from the front page u can see my mod for my 4g13p. that i mention. now i need some help to ask my mech to set for me.

i just order k&N 2.7/6 inch something like that. nop drop in filter

and crank pulley, stilll need to adjust my cam pulley too? cuz i already tune ....

and fuel regulator.

wat the best Fuel regulator setting???

i scare later i plug the fuel regulator and setting wrong all my gas burn like shit plus no power...
yeah the weber (with one 'B') is not a plug n play item, need to play around with jettings and settings to get the kinda power u want....

the installation of crank pulley is straightforward, wont affect ur cam settings....

best fuel regulator setting? i think this one u shud take a bit of time to fine-tune it properly...and see which final setting gives u what u want....so dun think u have to worry too much about wrong settings, can be easily adjusted, trial and error is part of modding, have fun n keep us updated!

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
k&n tahan tat's why it is expensive.
other brand not tahan long then it will koyak.
all other brands? or a specific few? wah which ones did not last? yeah, k&n memang gud stuff...

saw a review of filters, apexi one (i think) came out tops in terms of filtration and free flowing'ness', or was it blitz? anyways top 3 were apexi, blitz, k&n

bottom of the list was HKS filter...kinda surprised...hehe

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
all other brands? or a specific few? wah which ones did not last? yeah, k&n memang gud stuff...

saw a review of filters, apexi one (i think) came out tops in terms of filtration and free flowing'ness', or was it blitz? anyways top 3 were apexi, blitz, k&n

bottom of the list was HKS filter...kinda surprised...hehe
HKS has least filtration but offers higher airflow mah... u see most JDM turbocharged engines use HKS... mayb because it has higher airflow... besides, japanese air is not as dusty as malaysia... dun need so good filtration which restricts the airflow....

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
nops dude, in terms of free flowing, still not the best among the few i mentioned...when i say it was in fourth position, i dint say it was lousy lah, i just meant there were others which were even better...

haha i dun think evryone has the luxury of trying out each every brand of filter lah, so thanks to very free ppl like this who made the comparison, we all learnt something without taking out a single sen...

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
the highest flow air filter is blitz sus power.the s.steel mesh 1.that 1 can
support nearly 900hp w/o fear of the air filter structure collapse.

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
the lousy brand is those brand that u wont be able to find the website or any info of the brand name in internet. forgot wat name liao larr. anywhere those brand are like this, they purchase in lum sum of the filter and ask the china factory to produce it then chop their own brand name. u can name it "SUPERPOWER" any name as u like. the quality ok ok larr but not so long lasting. price wise quite cheap also. but heard a few user saying it dont last as long as k&n. u go accessories shop see, got RM50-100++ with a lot of brand names.

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
wah thats monster mod la sky .... all the 1.8'ers n s/alone'ers also come out !!!! for me a 4g15 is still a 4g15 when u meet those really modded then your still a 4g15 to them why compared to those non modded engines .... 4g15 what u can do the this machine ? ....

1. fetch your female's
2. fetch mother in law
3. go to school
4. go to work
5. go drink with all kaki's

a lil mod like f/regulator, 1.8 clutch n skimmed flywheel, longer air-ram for better end's, 14's rim but get a michellin tyre(185/60), then some harder abs and lowered springs (if u like), better brake pads to meet genting, stock filter, CAI, OCT, Lightened Crank Pulley, 4-2-1 then one bullet then S-Flow, irridiums, original spark cables, on time service n maintainence,

All of the above mods will improve your petrol consumption and no matter how hard u press your 4g15 it'll still be better than stock f/consumption
then your 4g15 will go faster than any other 4g15 coz u can use it whenever wherever n however .... YES .... i gave a good speech ....

truly brothers .... if your wira is a 2nd car for u then how u modify also i nothing to say but if u use it daily then not worth coz many problems will occur n u need to kawtim it then its another cost for u .... just normal then your 4g15 will do much more better than being fast onli ....

here i would like to thank my dad n mom n zth for me to give this speech n being so clever to talk bullshit here ... haha

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
the highest flow air filter is blitz sus power.the s.steel mesh 1.that 1 can
support nearly 900hp w/o fear of the air filter structure collapse.
ya ya cud be that one...those sub-1000 hps cars, wondering wat kick-a$$ filters they use hehe...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
the lousy brand is those brand that u wont be able to find the website or any info of the brand name in internet. forgot wat name liao larr. anywhere those brand are like this, they purchase in lum sum of the filter and ask the china factory to produce it then chop their own brand name. u can name it "SUPERPOWER" any name as u like. the quality ok ok larr but not so long lasting. price wise quite cheap also. but heard a few user saying it dont last as long as k&n. u go accessories shop see, got RM50-100++ with a lot of brand names.
some filters sold have exactly same design, colour but the 'brand' all different hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i want to fit a evo motor to my neo either a 1.8t or a 2.0t i can find any info on the swap and ive been looking for weeks,

i really want the 2.0 in but want i want to know is what gearbox is used? also are the mounts the same? im guessing not but want to make sure.
the lad who is doing my car has a twin engine c2 , awd with over 500whp so he knows what he is doing but i want to get everything before we start.

or is the 1.8t an easier job?

hope someone can help as i want to get this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience