4G13 Carburetor Bolt On Turbo

chris_ch3w

Feb 15, 2006
What kind of ficd u installed? see same in the picture one ka? it's toyota denso ficd adjustable one, your's one like this ka?

But how about your oem ficd?, maintain or throw away & replace with this ficd?

Or your mech just add on the ficd, which show in 2nd pic.?

TQ
yes, the ficd is from toyota exactly from ur pic...the oem is maintained. and u r totally correct in the diagram, its all accordingly..u can install urself if u buy one :D

assuming u gonna install one as well? :biggrin:

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
yes, the ficd is from toyota exactly from ur pic...the oem is maintained. and u r totally correct in the diagram, its all accordingly..u can install urself if u buy one :D

assuming u gonna install one as well? :biggrin:
chris,

yup, I tested installed myself but still can get it right for the engine idle..... what happen?? Do I need bring it to the mech for tuning it to get right engine idle??:hmmmm:

Iaya.. many problem with my car engine idle neh..... "sakit kepala" neh.:rofl::rofl::confused:

Advice..... advice need more advice neh!!!:adore:

chris_ch3w

Feb 15, 2006
i think theres a need in tuning the ficd, which i saw my mech was doing it. for myself..i oso not sure how to tune secukup rasa...i think u shud try get ur foreman to tune ur ficd

cheers...dun wory slowly do..all cars when starting mod, sure got lot of prob wan..just nid time n money to rectify bit by bit..hehe

patru

Nov 15, 2004
i think theres a need in tuning the ficd, which i saw my mech was doing it. for myself..i oso not sure how to tune secukup rasa...i think u shud try get ur foreman to tune ur ficd

cheers...dun wory slowly do..all cars when starting mod, sure got lot of prob wan..just nid time n money to rectify bit by bit..hehe

ehem.. :thefinger:

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
chris,...

ya... ya...:itsme:
slowly & step by step.

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
This weekend will go to change engine mounting first cos all cracked liao.
Change steering bushes. Front ARB bushes.
Change rear lower arm to fit in the rear ARB.
Clean TB & put new gasket. (DIY)
Take out the by pass water hose front TB. No more water pass through TB. (DIY)

Do above items 1st.
later coming week look for new set Adjustable absorber... might go for GAB SS series. (Do u have any comment on the Adjustable absorber?)

TQ:itsme:

HaxDuum

Nov 4, 2007
GAB not bad, better than taiwan's brand adjustable absorber, stability during corner 2thumbs up!!(tested on civic1.7) but ofcoz cant compare with tien
juz my opinion, correct me if i m wrong^^

hey chris, still haven got a chance to see ur car, when free go yamcha

chris_ch3w

Feb 15, 2006
viostar - im using GAB HA series..can tell u adjustable u must prepare for bumpy rides..unlike those sport springs...adjustable will be harder hitting road..hehe but can tell u as haxduum said..damn syok layan highway or straight/corner roads.. my fren's toyota SE limited using tein adj..can tell u his harder than mine..hehe but corner oso syiok..but of coz tein quality is better..if u hav budget of 1.6k can get gab adj..if budget rm2.4k..can take tein then..hehehe

haxduum - see my car? nothing lor..just same 1.3 satria ley...if u want, can set time go mitch workshop there when both of us is free...sumtimes i go there to let him tune tune abit..hehe:wavey:

HaxDuum

Nov 4, 2007
can can can when u r free?i m always free nowadays but not within this sun till tues...
wan to know more about bot and alot of stuffs hehehe...hope u dun see me annoying lol

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
Chris,...

2.4K can get tein?:adore: I not sure cos I haven't survey the price in market yet. I want to use Adjustable absorber with hi/low, soft/hard type. easy to tune for comfort ride.:driver:
tein - super street (is this with soft/hard or just only hi/low?) pls correct if i'm wrong.
gab - ss series it come with hi/low & soft/hard.

For tein, i may wanna drop by sunway N1Racing to get more detail & pricing.
For gab, I may wanna drop by kepong RSone lor.

1st, my target is to get the suspension & chasis done. than only slowly go for the engine setup. of course must get front bumper to fit on, cos current stock very bad in condition.:rolleyes:

bumper wise,.. I will look for v-design is quite cool looking.:proud:

can can can when u r free?i m always free nowadays but not within this sun till tues...
wan to know more about bot and alot of stuffs hehehe...hope u dun see me annoying lol
HaxDuum,

ur ride also with 4G13 ka? Just like me interest in bot it... ha... ha... !
pls dunno forget to pass me ur friend contact, cos i'm looking for the v-design bumper ne.
ya,.. just fix a time & palce for TT than we can share more ...

Thanks bro..... chris & HaxDuum (4G13 Rock's:biggrin:)

chris_ch3w

Feb 15, 2006
hehehe then 3 of us can talk more la...no la..dun wory haxduum, u not annoying, i oso like dat wan..hehe curious maa..

viostar - my gab is just hi low only..HA series...i bought used wan..hehe quite cheap only rm950..i can tell u sumthing about tein hi low soft hard,my fren toyota dat wan is using super street...his paling soft setting oso harder than my GAB...u try to think la..his hardest setting is how..hehehehe dat wan can go play track liao..hahaha

if u go with v-design is nice wan(personally i like v-design set)..but make sure its 17" rim to suit, if smaller rim than dat,it will look weird..kekeke,

haxduum - anyway im going to mitch plc today at 5pm after work to fine tune my fuel pump..so my no 012-287 7191, gimme a call if u going there.. :biggrin:

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
chris,

I may wanna to come join u to ur mech mitch workshop. can er?
But I'm in BBK (Bandar Baru Klang), I will try & see can leave office abit early not!
Previously, I live in kepong desa aman puri. But currently, I living in PJ liao. Moved to PJ almost 8months lor. I like kepong area very convenience for, shopping, eat & etc...... especially many car tuning workshop...ma.

Only 1 thing, week day every morning jam... jam... jam... during my work to BBK.:banghead:
Must left house early morning b4 6:45am if not kena liao jam... jam...:banghead::banghead:
he... he... now PJ I leave house to work on 8am. jam little bit but can reach BBK on time for work ma.

ha... ha...:biggrin: C u at mitch plc if I make it. chow.................:ciao::vroam:

viostar

Jan 31, 2006
chris,...

1st TQ for letting me in ur ride during ur time testing around. U definitely "rock" in 4G13 term!!!! he... he..., mitch r quite friendly.:wavey:
hey, nice to know u & sharing ur 4G13 BOT experience with me.:listen:
Now i got the picture & 4G13 sure can be BOT with good condition. 4G13 sure have potential to get more HP with BOT. :nurse:
But I still wanna to look style abit & will go for V-Design. em... but get the bumper 1st & hook remain stock.:biggrin:
Will call u later on more detail........!

TQ very much chris......... takecare & have a nice weekend.:driver:

Motorheads everywhere must be salivating after seeing the Super GT Nissan Latio by Edaran Tan Chong Motor (ETCM) recently at the 2007 Super GT Malaysia. To successfully modify any car...