4 throttle in 4g93

4G93Brothers

Oct 10, 2004
JB
srf...yeah... 1.8 mivec
fooh!! a 1/4 mile @ 12.2sec 1600cc machine....respect respect:biggrin:

leftfoot...we r trying to share our experiences with u...it's still in ur topic of 4 Throttle.

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
syyyyhhh.... :listen: don't tell laa our record at Sepang bro...
it's out of topic already...heheee

please be reminded this is not a place for discussing matters other than related to my modification.. feel free to open up new threads to accommodate any matters not related in this thread. this reminder is brought to you by the thread opener. :) cakkk
leftfoot,
are u feel uncomfortable when i was posting our drag monster in yur thread?
i'm never posting it at any thread before....

or do i need to create new thread for it?

Last edited:

leftfoot

Known Member
Apr 9, 2006
no, didnt feel uncomfortable with ur monster. just other things. u know, papa jahat. haha

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
ho boy .... and so the mini e-war begins.

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
leftfoot there is definately power increase but thats secondary I agree so what I am really interested to find out is you said daily so hows it idling, running AC or not? Any tips for someone going ITB like myself. The transformation is already underway ....
H2Zero,
If u were to go ITB make sure that all the mechanical parts r used correctly, also use a full standalone management, if u got management idling n running v AC will not be a big issue...I myself is running on ITB on a 4G93 for 1 and half years, and also mine is a daily driven car....Remember used correct parts,go to a right mechanic n tuner!All da best in building ur ITB....cheers

4G93Brothers

Oct 10, 2004
JB
no la, we r not trying to create any war here...we just wanna share things n exchange ideas :stupido2: ...F1 never build by only 1 engineer itself...and of course...we still kept some secret recipes that can't be revealed. :biggrin:

SRF...sorry ah...accidently revealed ur timing...hehehe:biggrin:

Leftfoot....maybe u should try out ur machine at this coming SDB in the F category. Maybe from there u know what u lack of and where to touch up.

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
srf...yeah... 1.8 mivec
fooh!! a 1/4 mile @ 12.2sec 1600cc machine....respect respect:biggrin:

leftfoot...we r trying to share our experiences with u...it's still in ur topic of 4 Throttle.

dasatnya!....1600 @ 12.2sec nih NA ke?

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
H2Zero,
If u were to go ITB make sure that all the mechanical parts r used correctly, also use a full standalone management, if u got management idling n running v AC will not be a big issue...I myself is running on ITB on a 4G93 for 1 and half years, and also mine is a daily driven car....Remember used correct parts,go to a right mechanic n tuner!All da best in building ur ITB....cheers
Colljas,,,how about joining class F this year ? :burnout: maybe we can side by side each other.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
no la, we r not trying to create any war here...we just wanna share things n exchange ideas :stupido2: ...F1 never build by only 1 engineer itself...and of course...we still kept some secret recipes that can't be revealed. :biggrin:

SRF...sorry ah...accidently revealed ur timing...hehehe:biggrin:

Leftfoot....maybe u should try out ur machine at this coming SDB in the F category. Maybe from there u know what u lack of and where to touch up.
agreed with this. Forum is meant for sharing and exchange ideas. Its ok to keep some of th "trade secrect" though. but if the topic starter dun feel comfort having others topic being discuss, thn i guess we got to move on.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
leftfoot,
i guess dyno not only tell u power. To me its more like a tools, telling me is the mod that i do does benefit or im just wasting time. hahahaha

SRF Racing

Known Member
May 21, 2006
Colljas,,,how about joining class F this year ? :burnout: maybe we can side by side each other.

yah yah...that's good idea...
now there are too many 4G93 with 4 throttle on the road...

why not u all joining this event...like fast4ward group said, "just4fun"

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
mmm after reading this tread fell like wanna install 4 throttle in my car...
how much overall cost to install in 4g93?and how much hp and torque can be obtained? can anyone advise me plss

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
Its up to them to decide,,,personally to know wether we have a good machine or not is on the track/drag.

V8_nutter

500 RPM
Aug 5, 2004
mmm after reading this tread fell like wanna install 4 throttle in my car...
how much overall cost to install in 4g93?and how much hp and torque can be obtained? can anyone advise me plss
4 throttle is a very technical unit , if you keen on installing these you can call me personally.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This really made my day, my friend tagged me in FB on this :rofl: :laugh:

Enjoy...is an OLD THREAD but I'm sure LYN kakis read before. Fstrader was there commenting :rofl:

AHA...sorry guys but I was out busy racing.

I happy that my top VIOS thread actually registered 70 pages worth of good stuff!

Anyways, I convoyed to ulu Yam last yesterday, met a few guys in ulu yam.

2 RX7s and 1 S15.

They were quite fast but haha...thanks god for my GT wing and 17inch sport rims.

They're...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience