4 NOV HPC photo center

chris2000

1,000 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
seanlee

Thanks for that nice photo of my car. :biggrin: can i just copy one for my collection.

yes
its a REAL FD2 pentagon car
very nice
are u talkinga botu car 079?

its drive in by Pentagon- Chris. can ask him online, in the Pentagon thread.
Yeah I couldn't believe my eyes too at first. Fast car driven by a fast driver!
Thanks guys for all the nice words.. You guys just make my day man. haha... :burnout:

Now i just got clip of an inboard video, not very clear though.. now i need to learn how to upload them here.. hai....:hmmmm:

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
fabian drives the E30?
my friend driving the jazz sends his thanks and salute... :biggrin:
There was only 1 jazz on that day so I guess it should be your fren... Anyway, I only instruct him for 1 of the 3 sessions as I have release him to another instructor due to the power difference between his car and the other car (Mini Cooper S).. However, I did give him a taxi ride on my E30 to show him the lines and the braking points. I do hope he did enjoy the track day.. I believe he's been bitten by the track bug...

Will definitely be expecting him in the future..

Last edited:

sub

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ, Selangor
There was only 1 jazz on that day so I guess it should be your fren... Anyway, I only instruct him for 1 of the 3 sessions as I have release him to another instructor due to the power difference between his car and the other car (Mini Cooper S).. However, I did give him a taxi ride on my E30 to show him the lines and the braking points. I do hope he did enjoy the track day.. I believe he's been bitten by the track bug...

Will definitely be expecting him in the future..
yes, he definitely did enjoyed the taxi ride very much...
his track bug? oh, bitten him quite well.. he's already anticipating the next one..
but my advise to him is just to sort out the handling department first...
eg. brakes, suspension, tires...

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
yes, he definitely did enjoyed the taxi ride very much...
his track bug? oh, bitten him quite well.. he's already anticipating the next one..
but my advise to him is just to sort out the handling department first...
eg. brakes, suspension, tires...
Not sure how much he has improved in his 2nd and 3rd session. the other instructor said he was doing orite...

And you're right on the brakes, suspension and tires for him to have a better experience next time out.. the fun is not to outrun others on the straight but to be able to keep up with faster cars at the corners.. hehe... of cos, a faster car would be more fun. power is never enuf. Just enjoy the fullest from whichever car you're driving...

Last edited:

-=Jay=-

May 5, 2007
Hey fabien~ ^^,

Iam the honda jazz driver... Hehe. Anyway yea would like 2 thank u 4 bringing me around sepang with ur E30, it was the best taxi ride of my life... Haha. Would also like 2 thank u and my 2nd instructor 4 teaching me the racing line and stuff... ^^,

Yea the track bug has got me quite well... And now i cant wait 4 the session. Which will be when ah? :p

fabianyee

Known Member
Jan 9, 2004
Visit site
Hey fabien~ ^^,

Iam the honda jazz driver... Hehe. Anyway yea would like 2 thank u 4 bringing me around sepang with ur E30, it was the best taxi ride of my life... Haha. Would also like 2 thank u and my 2nd instructor 4 teaching me the racing line and stuff... ^^,

Yea the track bug has got me quite well... And now i cant wait 4 the session. Which will be when ah? :p
hi jay, glad u enjoyed the taxi ride... if you have the chance, hitch a ride with some other drivers... me so so only.. Am still learning too...

The calendar for next year's event would be announced in due time. will let everyone know after it's finalised.

edit: btw, u shud try to hitch a ride with your 2nd instructor when u have the chance. he's a more pro driver than me...

Last edited:

-=Jay=-

May 5, 2007
Ooo icic... Yea i wanted 2 sit sub's car but our time was 2 pack. Everytime he finnish i have 2 go out already and vice versa... But nvm will get the chance on the next event...

The next time i will try 2 hitch hike him... Ngek ngek~

prozac

1,000 RPM
Jan 18, 2004
Visit site
Thanks for the pics Eugene. That's probably the last time we'll see a combination of my face + that car + sepang in the same pic :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alloooz bros...

need some help...how to determine whether the engine is leaking or not...my engine got some oil stain on it.the mechanic said that maybe the engine is leaking...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience