3S-FE,GE,GTE Discussion/Gathering

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
won't be able to make it tonite.......celica in the workshop doing some small repair.......now driving slow car........but will join subang toyota kaki for ice cream n tt there

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
did the painter told you how he blow your eng????

GTFour

Mar 22, 2006
www.wishclubmalaysia.com
tom's said:
did the painter told you how he blow your eng????
Huh.. Very stupid xplainantion from him.. "Juz came out from a junction wanna turn to petrol station & suddenly BOOM!!" Huh.. Kindergarden kid also wont buy that la..

From the damage, it shud be on high speed (mybe top speed) with very high RPM & very high boost.. Even my F-CON also cannot tahan that la..

I checked my peak boost yday.. Recorded by my PROFEC B.. Both showing 1.53bar!! I preset on dyno earlier was 1.4bar (drop to 1.2bar at higher rpm).. That guy meddled wit my boost controller la for sure..

& the highest speed i recorded on that car was 214kmh & he broke my record (taken from RSM) to 228kmh!!!

The conclusion : He boosted the car to 1.53bar, go for test run & for top speed at high boost.. So.. Can anybody imagine that..

Huh.. Very heartache la..:shcokedcamo:

Last edited:

wcc5505

Known Member
Apr 18, 2005
Pj
goosfrabar said:
hi... i'm a new toyota member looking for 3s fans to lepq and exchange thoughts with. mine is an altezza 3s-ge.

tonite got tt ah?
Yupzz tonite TT at Burger king Hartamas 930 pm. okie.. anything call me for more info 012 276 4313 (john) see u there..

GTFOUR!!! wah that painter is full of shitz man:angry:.. should as him to pay:angry:!!!!! hehe

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere
GTFour said:
Huh.. Very stupid xplainantion from him.. "Juz came out from a junction wanna turn to petrol station & suddenly BOOM!!" Huh.. Kindergarden kid also wont buy that la..

From the damage, it shud be on high speed (mybe top speed) with very high RPM & very high boost.. Even my F-CON also cannot tahan that la..

I checked my peak boost yday.. Recorded by my PROFEC B.. Both showing 1.53bar!! I preset on dyno earlier was 1.4bar (drop to 1.2bar at higher rpm).. That guy meddled wit my boost controller la for sure..

& the highest speed i recorded on that car was 214kmh & he broke my record (taken from RSM) to 228kmh!!!

The conclusion : He boosted the car to 1.53bar, go for test run & for top speed at high boost.. So.. Can anybody imagine that..

Huh.. Very heartache la..:shcokedcamo:
Thats horrible...how can that fella simply test on customers car.
Which paint shop u sent to?

mirage901

Known Member
May 22, 2005
Everywhere
goosfrabar said:
hi... i'm a new toyota member looking for 3s fans to lepq and exchange thoughts with. mine is an altezza 3s-ge.

tonite got tt ah?
Hie bro, come and join us for tt tonite at BK, Porjet, Hartamas 9.30pm.
Pls contact our Sifu John - 0122764313 or Shan - 0123096886.
Seeya tonite.

John, Shan>> I'll bring along a corona & corolla friend to join us tonite. Dont bully them arr...hehe.

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
goosfrabar said:

tonite got tt ah?
wow...greatz...wanna meet up first ma? in PJ...b4 we go hartamas...hehe...i meeting John -president- later...havent choose yet...but will noe later...try call him...sad to hear tonite will b less few fast car...some stupid painter go spoiled 3s member car...we try ask john go find the painter n talk later...hhahhaha...Bret -my sifu- u free ma? wanna meet up first ma? hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Fiat Grande Punto Abarth SS Concept was shown to the world for the first time at the previous Frankfurt Motor Show. The production version of this Super Sport kit will make its official debut a little closer to home at the Bologna Motor Show next week and will be made available to the public early 2008.

The SS kit can only be installed by Assetto Derso preparation centres and only on either new Grande Punto Abarth's or ones less than one year old with under 20,000 km on the meter. What...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience