3S-FE,GE,GTE Discussion/Gathering

OnlyToyota

Known Member
Jun 28, 2010
Penang
anything with reasonable price, then i can take.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

thank bro..

Phileos

Known Member
Sep 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Praying hard for the price of the engine plus everything doesn't hit 3K. Is it hell alot more expensive at the place you quote? Anybody wants to TT??

Mistaken Identity

Apr 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
hi guys...
if you having an idea, i wanna ask something..
what type of skirting or bumper should i use for my corona ST171 to make look so good and nice? using fiber glass & custom made or maybe can change that bumber & using lips? what type of bumper can fit on it?
i dunno where to get extractor for the engine 3s-FE. coz the old one just crack and broken. now using the standard exaust manifold and make me feel less power.. huhu...

btw, any help & suggestion would be appreciate...

thxs

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
ST171 dont need skirtings la .. looks edgy and doesnt fit the body round edge .. just add a simple low profile spoiler will do .. dont need body kit .. most important is lowering the ride + rims that suits the car .. and throw away the 3SFE .. get a 3SGE/GTE hohoho

Mistaken Identity

Apr 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
ST171 dont need skirtings la .. looks edgy and doesnt fit the body round edge .. just add a simple low profile spoiler will do .. dont need body kit .. most important is lowering the ride + rims that suits the car .. and throw away the 3SFE .. get a 3SGE/GTE hohoho

hahaha.. actually i also thinking about simple and low profile when look around the body.. simple skirting around. maybe the smaller one or just lips in da front side bumper,.. hurmm.. yea i agree with you bro.. get the new rims can change how we look the car. zzz for now i just use 15" with 195/60/15 tyre and planning to change 16 or 17 "...

i just thinking as you said about 3sGE or Beams.. but i just collect more information about fuel consumption if using beams.. coz everymonth i drive always 8000++km mileage. this oldSchool 3s-FE still good running, no leak, good running and quite save fuel.. i try many time. mostly full tank can go 580km ~ 630 km depend on how you driving..

....... hehe

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
wa nice la .. mine full tank 300km, engine oil leak, power steering leak .. fedup already .. now saving up to get a 3sge and most importantly the ST185 dashboard & steering that comes with airbag hahaha

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

yours manual or auto btw ?

Mistaken Identity

Apr 2, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
wa nice la .. mine full tank 300km, engine oil leak, power steering leak .. fedup already .. now saving up to get a 3sge and most importantly the ST185 dashboard & steering that comes with airbag hahaha

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

yours manual or auto btw ?
owh.. so many problem.. that mean you must hurry up proceed you mission.. ehhehe..
weww that great.. that airbag working when you fit on that body? if yes.. it would be so nice..

mine using an auto trans... for now, this engine still working great.. but i also have a dream & mission like yours.. hehehe.. but i still learning & collect more information as i can..

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
hi,

any of u driving celica ST202/5?

:driver:

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:08 PM ----------

Celica SSIII ST205 halfcut is RM3.5k ... cheaper if without bodyparts .. I wan 3SGE :( but only got floor engine ... I'll have to call the boss tmr to get the exact price .. the worker say boss balik esok :biggrin:
so far the ST205 Hcuts i've seen are over 5K incl bodyparts...

if u get that price then ur lucky:biggrin:

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
zeus....I hav 1 set Tein super street adjustable for ST202 superstrut. suitable for your use....haha

corona_ice

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2006
sunway city
hey guys...y didn't see any of u all during the omg in pd??? it was good!

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
zeus....I hav 1 set Tein super street adjustable for ST202 superstrut. suitable for your use....haha
sure, can exchange with TRD ka?? :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:18 AM ----------

Hi, i have Toyota Celica ST202 front bumper, bonnet, left right fender for sell .. PM me for more info..
bro, r u a ST202/5 kaki?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A quick glance at this, and you could easily mistake this for just another 458 Italia. But the stickers scream 'RACE', and when you run your eyes across the finer details, you will notice the single bolt wheels. Typical. You see single bolt wheels, and you already know that this car has a purpose. In fact, every car with single bolt wheels have the same purpose -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience