318ci performance

gti88

1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
performancewerkz said:
Nice one nick! Its so true! Girls dig for Bimmers mate !!

you should know this what, every night go back with different chick ! I jealous wei ! :D

eswaran

Apr 30, 2005
What is the use of attack meter? Is it used to eliminate top speed of a car? :confused:

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
aja said:
Yeah. Agree with gti88.

As for record, i've tested my cousin E46 325ci sometime ago (imported from UK) with my previous Lancer Mivec CJ 1.6 (2nd Gen, like evo4 body) stock standard. The 325ci really not so impressed. The worst thing is the topspeed moreless like the mivec only, +/- 237 kmh. Really disappointed la. The 325ci even can't follow the mivec at 3rd/4th gear!.

Last time, me also so surprised liow.
Wow ur lancer mivec 1.6 can go up to wat ? 237kmh ? that really impress me. i have just tested with wiralution at sepang highway after watching sepang drag battle 21st May2005. i was riding 240kmh according to my meter reading with my 325i e36 that wira turbo can only follow from behind cant over take me. I used to drive satria 1.8mivec would love to see how ur 2nd gen mivec 1.6 can reach more then 220kmh....If u running on 3 / 4 th gear on ur mivec is some where around 120-190 kmh i strongly believe that ur cousin 325 did not fully accelerate... any how that 325 is a 6 line straight and should be double vanos on e46 there is hard to believe that ur 1.6 mivec can beat a 325 e46 bimmer on top speed.
If any of u guys drive a BMW with 2.5 or more cc u know where is ur top speed or when u driving at highway.

I strongly believe this is not true story maybe edit edit and diff story came out....
ur Lancer 1.6 mivec 2nd gen can beat maybe 0-100km but definately hard to beat at top speed.

Imagine a 1.6 vs 2.5 who will win some more on highway top speed that u talk about....hahah wat a joke

Last edited:

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
ZeNeGeR said:
Wow ur lancer mivec 1.6 can go up to wat ? 237kmh ? that really impress me. i have just tested with wiralution at sepang highway after watching sepang drag battle 21st May2005. i was riding 240kmh according to my meter reading with my 325i e36 that wira turbo can only follow from behind cant over take me. I used to drive satria 1.8mivec would love to see how ur 2nd gen mivec 1.6 can reach more then 220kmh....If u running on 3 / 4 th gear on ur mivec is some where around 120-190 kmh i strongly believe that ur cousin 325 did not fully accelerate... any how that 325 is a 6 line straight and should be double vanos on e46 there is hard to believe that ur 1.6 mivec can beat a 325 e46 bimmer on top speed.
If any of u guys drive a BMW with 2.5 or more cc u know where is ur top speed or when u driving at highway.

I strongly believe this is not true story maybe edit edit and diff story came out....
ur Lancer 1.6 mivec 2nd gen can beat maybe 0-100km but definately hard to beat at top speed.

Imagine a 1.6 vs 2.5 who will win some more on highway top speed that u talk about....hahah wat a joke

Zeneger,
It's up to you then, whether to believe it or not. Moreover, the car is already sold. Stock standard car somemore!. But better believe it!. It's no joke man!. I think may be u never drive Lancer Mivec 2nd Gen before right?.

To tell u the truth, the Mivec 2nd Gen. gear ratio is AS GOOD AS my current H22A Accord Euro R. Serious shit!. I also didn't believe it at first!. So, whenever people asked my about the feeling driving 220ps H22A DOHC Vtec Euro R, i become speechless. Betul ker ni?. It's DOHC Vtec man!. Sharing the same ratio with 1.6c Mivec 2nd Gen?!. May be sometime u can drop-by to my pomen workshop at Bt. 3 (HMS P**), just to justify this matter with my mechanic.(in case u need better clarification). & also u can check with Ah Siong from Hyper REv Pandan Indah.(cause last few years, sometime i use to go servicing my ex-lancer there also!. Just mentioned him the silver lancer, malay owner!)

If u use to owned a yellow E36 325i, living around Kelana Jaya, then u should knew better. Cause last few years we used to 'race' from Ipoh ->. S.Jaya exit, which only took us < 1hour to arrived!. Stopped at BP R&R Tapah to refueling and 'race' again. Guess who arrived first?. Hmm..

And 1 more, we tested whenever our trip to Langkawi last time. NVM, if u used to terserempak with a black E46 325ci with A** 888, just bump him.!

Please don't compare BMW with all those wiralution!. As we know, most of wiralution, the engine is powerful but the chasis is the problem, due to the light & rigid. That y those wiralution don't dare to drive faster. As for me, normally whennever i got an opportunity to'raced' with those wiralutions at Hway, normally around 210 kmh like that, they just just slowing down or maintain cause it think their car is about to fly already.!!

p/s :
1. I'm not making any fake story here, just sharing my experience owning a loan free mivec 2nd for 4 years & i really proud of it. Anyway, no point making a fake story, berdosa & wasting time only woo.!
2. The speed reading is from my previous RSM, currently use on my Euro R. Unless the RSM tipu, then i donno la.

Last edited:

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
aja said:
Zeneger,
It's up to you then, whether to believe it or not. Moreover, the car is already sold. Stock standard car somemore!. But better believe it!. It's no joke man!. I think may be u never drive Lancer Mivec 2nd Gen before right?.

To tell u the truth, the Mivec 2nd Gen. gear ratio is AS GOOD AS my current H22A Accord Euro R. Serious shit!. I also didn't believe it at first!. So, whenever people asked my about the feeling driving 220ps H22A DOHC Vtec Euro R, i become speechless. Betul ker ni?. It's DOHC Vtec man!. Sharing the same ratio with 1.6c Mivec 2nd Gen?!. May be sometime u can drop-by to my pomen workshop at Bt. 3 (HMS P**), just to justify this matter with my mechanic.(in case u need better clarification). & also u can check with Ah Siong from Hyper REv Pandan Indah.(cause last few years, sometime i use to go servicing my ex-lancer there also!. Just mentioned him the silver lancer, malay owner!)

If u use to owned a yellow E36 325i, living around Kelana Jaya, then u should knew better. Cause last few years we used to 'race' from Ipoh ->. S.Jaya exit, which only took us < 1hour to arrived!. Stopped at BP R&R Tapah to refueling and 'race' again. Guess who arrived first?. Hmm..

And 1 more, we tested whenever our trip to Langkawi last time. NVM, if u used to terserempak with a black E46 325ci with A** 888, just bump him.!

p/s :
1. I'm not making any fake story here, just sharing my experience owning a loan free mivec 2nd for 4 years & i really proud of it. Anyway, no point making a fake story, berdosa & wasting only woo.!
2. The speed reading is from my previous RSM, currently use on my Euro R. Unless the RSM tipu, then i donno la.

Looks like we r modifiying our Ex-mivec at the same workshop. HYPER REV ah keong who did my car all the time... There is alot mivec owner at the workshop but i have never heard that 1.6 mivec can reach 230km/h some more u said urs is stock !!! But who know maybe u r right can go up to 230kmh

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
ZeNeGeR said:
Looks like we r modifiying our Ex-mivec at the same workshop. HYPER REV ah keong who did my car all the time... There is alot mivec owner at the workshop but i have never heard that 1.6 mivec can reach 230km/h some more u said urs is stock !!! But who know maybe u r right can go up to 230kmh
Zenegar,
I didn't modify my mivec, especially at Hyper Rev. Sometimes, just pay him some visits last time. Meet this Ah Seong/ Ah Keong (the tall thin guy). Just as is where is. That all. Unless i i got the car modified earlier from Japan, then i don't know la. The same thing will go for my current Euro R. Don't have plan to modify it. For me, i rather enjoy topspeed, than accelerating!.

BTW, after u sold off u mivec, what car u driving now?. FYI, few of my family members drove BMW also, including the latest X3!. So, for me BMW nothing extra la. Only me & my brothers love to drive Japanese car (& of course we can afford to pay la by our own $$$!)

p/s : if u come across the a bit fatty malay guy driving yellow E36 325, staying around Kelana Jaya (hopefully it's not u la!), send my 'regards' to him.(still can remember the way he look at me last time). Cause his face last time is look very 'kerek' one!. No offense hah!!:D :D

Last edited:

ZeNeGeR

500 RPM
May 1, 2004
Visit site
aja said:
Zenegar,
I didn't modify my mivec, especially at Hyper Rev. Sometimes, just pay him some visits last time. Meet this Ah Seong/ Ah Keong (the tall thin guy). Just as is where is. That all. Unless i i got the car modified earlier from Japan, then i don't know la. The same thing will go for my current Euro R. Don't have plan to modify it. For me, i rather enjoy topspeed, than accelerating!.

BTW, after u sold off u mivec, what car u driving now?. FYI, few of my family members drove BMW also, including the latest X3!. So, for me BMW nothing extra la. Only me & my brothers love to drive Japanese car (& of course we can afford to pay la by our own $$$!)

p/s : if u come across the a bit fatty malay guy driving yellow E36 325, staying around Kelana Jaya (hopefully it's not u la!), send my 'regards' to him.(still can remember the way he look at me last time). Cause his face last time is look very 'kerek' one!. No offense hah!!:D :D

I m driving a e36 325i just tested with a wira evo 1 last saturday at sepang highway i overtake that evo with 190kmh, and stick back to 2nd lane crusing up to 240 kmh that wiraevo can only follow me at fast lane, after 240kmh i know my car is top speed cant go further then i relise my acc finally the wiraevo overtake me...

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
ZeNeGeR said:
I m driving a e36 325i just tested with a wira evo 1 last saturday at sepang highway i overtake that evo with 190kmh, and stick back to 2nd lane crusing up to 240 kmh that wiraevo can only follow me at fast lane, after 240kmh i know my car is top speed cant go further then i relise my acc finally the wiraevo overtake me...
Wiraevo overtake u at 240 kmh?. I think the driver already gila kot. Of course the power is there but, but with the light wira chasis..sigh. Crazy wira driver man!.

eswaran

Apr 30, 2005
That's true Wira normally starts it's 'unstable drift' at 180-190km/h. if that guy who was to crash at 240km/h.Well imagine: no ABS+no airbag+no EBD+no VCS= evaporated to death in a crash on the newspaper. In other words another sad story with a sad ending and R.I.P bro... :D

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
eswaran said:
That's true Wira normally starts it's 'unstable drift' at 180-190km/h. if that guy who was to crash at 240km/h.Well imagine: no ABS+no airbag+no EBD+no VCS= evaporated to death in a crash on the newspaper. In other words another sad story with a sad ending and R.I.P bro... :D

altho with all those things there u mention...
at 240kmh... even ALMIGHTY GOD OSO kenot help..

eswaran

Apr 30, 2005
318i

i recently went to a BMW showroom in Penang.Found out that the price for a used 318i E 46 is RM145,000 whereas E46 325i cause RM180000. Comparatively the price in motor trader is RM 15000 to RM25000 less than the Auto Bavaria specs but service after buying ths cars from Auto Bavaria is promisingly good. Other than that the gadgets in 318Ci is less then 318i. In other words the Ci models are just for the style. Every year the price of a used E46 goes down around RM20k to Rm30k. Planning to get one next year.Don't know wheather to get a 318i,320i or 325i?In dillema.......... :confused:

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
eswaran said:
i recently went to a BMW showroom in Penang.Found out that the price for a used 318i E 46 is RM145,000 whereas E46 325i cause RM180000. Comparatively the price in motor trader is RM 15000 to RM25000 less than the Auto Bavaria specs but service after buying ths cars from Auto Bavaria is promisingly good. Other than that the gadgets in 318Ci is less then 318i. In other words the Ci models are just for the style. Every year the price of a used E46 goes down around RM20k to Rm30k. Planning to get one next year.Don't know wheather to get a 318i,320i or 325i?In dillema.......... :confused:
a cabriolet will be a better bet, although more expensive by rm100K but wont depreciate as much as da coupe...

IMHO, 318ci is a bit underpowered... u might wanna consider da 325ci wif SMG, pure driver's machine!

eswaran

Apr 30, 2005
318i,320i,325i

Thanks for your advice. 325i by autobavaria is RM180000 for 2002 model.Sad but true. If buy from other dealers can get for RM155000-RM165000. 325i is the ultimate driving machine but roadtax and insurance for it is much way higher. Next year by this month 325i E46 will easily cause RM30k lower. Baybe might consider 320i (150bhp) or 318ci(143bhp) with sunroof. Mod it a little by fixing performance filter and mufler and 17 inch Schnitzer's rim. All a guy like me wants is car that looks good,feels good, atract chicks, don't attrack thiefs. Not power because in places like Penang it's no use driving fast because before you know it i must have reached a traffic light and jam. Speed limit on highway is 110kmh not 110 miles per hour even if BMW can easily handle it.maybe might consider bigger engines if migrate to Germany and try the Autobahn. :)

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
i seriously recommend da 325i SMG cos now its da time to get an E46 when da price r at da lowest due to the new E90 model...

however if u like sporty but dun have need for da performance... 318ci enuf la... roadtax RM390 a year only

anyway do visit our local BMW club n ask more from there... there could even be cars on sale there... click www.bmwclubmalaysia.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This thread is to invite those whose car batteries have benefited from the regular use of Tufoil to share their real experiences.

First, I shall start the ball rolling with my personal experience.

Some 5 years back, I had a standard MB 190E using a DIN 55 GP maintenance-free battery. This battery was among the first production series for a maintenance-free battery produced in Malaysia. A Mk 1.The battery was already 4 years old but was still certified good using a Midtronics battery tester...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience