30Th Of August Open Track day

morpheus

Known Member
Nov 4, 2008
oh. blue taxi. didn't see ur subaru park with their pit there. i always hang around with him also. whats ur car no. i come to say hello to u.

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
I see, the AE86 is you bro, why not we drift together in next track day ? i`m the greyish GTT that drift third gear that day and drift until clutch finnish.

But i meet you few corners and did not see you drift your 86 lerr...... why arr ? AE 86 is a drift born ride man !

Drift .....Drift..... Drift !!!
hi Benny,

Mine is the slow Red AE86. I wasn't there on 30th.

I used to drift my AE in SIC, but not on open Track Day (in HPC only)... but now more interested in tryin fast lap times in my car. got do small slides la, but no more big angles.

Actually the AE has perfect balance, ie can do high cornering speeds, without much understeer/oversteer, which I enjoy :love:.

Last edited:

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
It's alright to have a chase, but they were cutting it close at a few sections..
Here's T5, where he tries to go on the outside although i'm already in the way, he oversteers inwards, takes the extreme inside line, forcing the neo R3 out to the middle
Both times having 2 tyres on the grass :s

Dunnola guys, you be the judge?

[youtube]dzKoDFoX3Vs[/youtube]

LOL on another note, can you guys advise on how to control the car once a FF starts to oversteer? I drive a econobox btw :rofl:
I did try to counter, but the car was already too sideways due to lifting off + light braking

[youtube]4ADve91g4pg[/youtube]
wah nice driving. i actually dun believe its econobox until i noticed the p2 logo on the steering. i actually want to go but rm200 + viva auto bone stock... meh.

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
papa snail...r u the 999 ? y issit your scoobie always the fastest amongst all the snails :P

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
haha.. may be that time he drop his balls so can go faster loh...

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
met quite a number of scoobies for past track days....so far i think there is a blue 90 n black 999 very fast....since black 999 is papa snail...next 1 to look out for would be no. 90 lor hehehe

hmm sorry no offence, the rest ok ok la