Guys...to the Land of Smiles...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
i using my Chery Q Q laa ...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
And as the story goes, as the dust settled and the flood subsides, my heart and condolences goes out to the people of Thailand that were affected by the flood and lost so much ...

It was an adventure from the very start where all the hoopla of interests shown died but was finally down to 1 car and 2 guys .... a tale of Floods, of driving through ankle to knee length flood waters & taking a mountainous route without a GPS nor a map ala Mount Akina (thanks to the Thai guys that drew a simple yet effective map to find our way to the highway to bypass the Floods down below), an experience that included seeing a few accidents, being stopped by the police for suspected drink driving and
'donating' 100 baht to a policeman for driving on the right side/fast lane when there was no traffic on the left of the highway (go figure?), a tale of night driving in torrential monsoon like rain where visibility was less than 1km, a tale of doing close to 2000km (1 way) and another 2000km back (1/2 way there), a tale of driving 3000km on a cracked exhaust manifold due to the heavy rain (:rofl: it makes the car sound like a Drag Monster ... every one turns around and looks at it when we pass)....
Hell, they built the EVO to last the beatings it took!! And all this time I was using it to go to work, market, TT and 150kms or less Convoys!

But in the end, the fond memories and good and new friends were made and a bond that will not be broken ... I'll like to say a special thanks to the President, Doctor and all members of MLRT for their warm response, their camaderie and helpfulness and Doctor for the guidance to find my way to the rendevous point (Sorry we couldn't make it to Bangkok due to the numerous de-tours we tried to bypass the floods until eventually we found 1).

If 1 word could describe it, the word would be FUN! Thanks to MLRT for the invite!!

Reporting live from Thailand .. (1/2 way home)

Last edited:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
hi guys,

may have a safe journey back...
hopefully to see some picture...

regards,
pangyau

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Alrdy home laa ...

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Ok, here's some (courtesy of MLRT & pro-MLOC photog, Khun Lauguan) ...

Last edited:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
wahhhh laaaa neehhh.....

the picture seems like in the movie la.... thunderbolt (jackie chan)...

all the best.... MLOC.....

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Here's some more pics ..

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Here are some more pics ...

Drive with us!

Mr. Bank

Doctor & Mr. Bank

Some of the food served

Tumb_Yellow with food

Tumb_Yellow with Drink (555) and drunk ..

MLRT members

Doctor, Lauguan and unknown ..

Lauguan acting cool

Taking shelter from the rain .. & having fun!

Calling for more food or drinks?

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
Thanks Jacob ... but the better pics are with Lau ... me only using those AF cameras ... :rofl:

Btw, uploaded some more 'thunderbolt" pics ....hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This thread is to invite those whose car batteries have benefited from the regular use of Tufoil to share their real experiences.

First, I shall start the ball rolling with my personal experience.

Some 5 years back, I had a standard MB 190E using a DIN 55 GP maintenance-free battery. This battery was among the first production series for a maintenance-free battery produced in Malaysia. A Mk 1.The battery was already 4 years old but was still certified good using a Midtronics battery tester...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience