2nd April 2006 track day for k-car

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
kelisa6009 said:
i bring along 20 to 25 car..when reach there say close..they will chop me alive...
how do i comfirm with the SIC that on that day will be open track day for the public...
bro, what spyderslr mean was that after 5 months of resting the malaysian super series will start the 1st round this 16th april and there'll be a lot of track cars preparing and setting up their cars one week before at sic thus making it risky to go on the 9th april due to heavy traffic.........just my concern, its ur decission after all......cheers!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Danny101 said:
bro, what spyderslr mean was that after 5 months of resting the malaysian super series will start the 1st round this 16th april and there'll be a lot of track cars preparing and setting up their cars one week before at sic thus making it risky to go on the 9th april due to heavy traffic.........just my concern, its ur decission after all......cheers!
icic...but all the kaki i have can make it on 9 april..they cannot make it on 2 april..that the reason i change the date to 9 april...hai...how..hope to race in the track with all the kcar and now got so many big car testing inside..wll try to talk to the member see how their responce...anyway..thanks a lot on the advice

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
kelisa6009 said:
icic...but all the kaki i have can make it on 9 april..they cannot make it on 2 april..that the reason i change the date to 9 april...hai...how..hope to race in the track with all the kcar and now got so many big car testing inside..wll try to talk to the member see how their responce...anyway..thanks a lot on the advice
bro, actually there's another track day end of april lor.....u call kumar to verify ler 019-3827961 cheers.

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
i will call him next week to check with him...
u all are frequent track kaki ah?

last time i went to one event held by compactmotors..we only race in half track..so this open track is the full track or the half track?

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
open track days r usually FULL TRACK......i thikn compactmotors' last time they oni book half the track, cheaper tat way kua.....hehehe......heard bout tat event, TRIAL of Sg. Besi won the event rite wif their Kelisa's......hehe....

Danny101

Known Member
Apr 30, 2005
kelisa6009 said:
i will call him next week to check with him...
u all are frequent track kaki ah?

last time i went to one event held by compactmotors..we only race in half track..so this open track is the full track or the half track?
oh dat event, i got two frens in kelisa took part too.......one white and the other silver colour both got quite encouraging position :regular_smile:

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
spyderslr said:
open track days r usually FULL TRACK......i thikn compactmotors' last time they oni book half the track, cheaper tat way kua.....hehehe......heard bout tat event, TRIAL of Sg. Besi won the event rite wif their Kelisa's......hehe....
we also will invite them to join us this event...they have't comfirm yet

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
trial of SB, the master of all tuners & the builder of super hypertuned super silver AE101, the fastest & most powderful 1.6NA road car in msia, hearsay.

Kookaburra

Known Member
Apr 29, 2005
Koala Lampost
Danny101 said:
who is more afraid of who? if the track car screw up, they have to get it repaired for the race. If you screw up, u tow it back and take bus to work. My friend in his cheap little starlet was tailing one track car last year, they asked him to overtake, coz they have more to lose if something happen. After all, it's an open track day for everyone to enjoy the track, and there are closed sessions for MSS practices anyway.

So my 2 cents, don't worry about the track cars. If they have any sense, they will look out for you!

Philip

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
kelisa6009 said:
mind updating me as well?I might have a few friends who are interested to tag along..thanks!

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Philip said:
mind updating me as well?I might have a few friends who are interested to tag along..thanks!
sure sure...will update here if got changes

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
Kookaburra said:
who is more afraid of who? if the track car screw up, they have to get it repaired for the race. If you screw up, u tow it back and take bus to work. My friend in his cheap little starlet was tailing one track car last year, they asked him to overtake, coz they have more to lose if something happen. After all, it's an open track day for everyone to enjoy the track, and there are closed sessions for MSS practices anyway.

So my 2 cents, don't worry about the track cars. If they have any sense, they will look out for you!
thanks for the advice....hope we will have fun there....

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
already call Mr kumar

bad news from him...he said on the 9 april the open track day is cancel...so only 1 & 2 april is open track day for the month of April...

haiaya....shitlar....

alibaba

Sep 16, 2005
KL
faisal said:
how do you judge it's fastest and most powerful??
i think judge from let say dyno power test, may be from track's lap time, but need to depend on driver also. For example, the R3 built the Waja SR20, it seems very powerful but the japanese complaint not enough power to drift, especially for the short distance track. Let say, we give the japanese drift car for the local driver, i dont think they can do the fastest time. I think a lot peoples may think the highest horse power car is the most powerful and fastest car, but they didnt consider in what kind of eviroment. e.g high or low speed track. So.......... all on "depend".

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Shell Malaysia has announced that there will now be two weekly grand prize winners of the RM30,000 grand prize for the last four weeks of its Shell V-Power 97 Win Weekly at Shell contest.

The contest is set to run for 15 weeks and begun on 21 December 2010 with the end coming on 6 April 2011. Every week of the contest saw a grand prize winner selected that would drive home with the RM30,000 grand prize but...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience