27th January Trackday 2pm-5pm Attendance

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
Judging from the video, the handling already looks solid, still far from its limits in many corners. But, yeah i agree, gearing sounds rather short for Sepang. If stock b16, maybe move the cut to 9.5k to give it extra legs ... Another option is go 2L... the extra torque will come in really handy at Sepang man...
Anyway, Avantech is developing well man!! Tonnes of sweet street machines, drag CRX, now developing EK track car... whats next on the cards??

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
this year hopefully we can participate in mss and mme.
this coming track day 10/2, we gonna experiment 2L engine with standard gbox or b16a modded with close ratio...
where u been now minivan?
next we still looking for the cute n virgin crx to be modded n participate in class f sdb...
any lobang for that?

VictorGR

Known Member
Sep 24, 2004
Bro, 4th day of CNY have again!!! February 10th... But so close to Valentine's day... How man???

Valentine present for your gf take her to SIC trackday

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
so feb 10th confirm got trackday too? we need a new moderator for this racetrackjunkie section to post the dates...

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
this year hopefully we can participate in mss and mme.
this coming track day 10/2, we gonna experiment 2L engine with standard gbox or b16a modded with close ratio...
where u been now minivan?
next we still looking for the cute n virgin crx to be modded n participate in class f sdb...
any lobang for that?
I'm temporarily posted abroad ler. So, looking at the local scene from a far only ler... cannot participate. Virgin crx...?? dunno ler bro... rare stuff...

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
nice video!!! u have got very clean and good lines!!! by the way how can i get my hands on one of the videos above???
Thanks dude!

You could use keepvid.com to download videos from youtube, or I can also email you the files (if you'll PM me your email address).

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
ooo... then next time must take many many ah, then can share share lo,
i wanted to take the video also, but dun have video camera haha....

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
i agree about the flags
i see a lot of ppl driving straight to the straights even at red flag..sampai marshal must come to the track and wave the flag...
lame ass
even drivers of ncie cars...
and regarding yellow flag...
those who overtake,i fully understand
coz sometiems no choice
especially when there's a bloody blue savvy with lotsa sticker in front of u driving 60kmph
yes..thats me...apologies to all whom i slowed down...
and no i wasn't driving 60,i was at 100%..well..the car was at 100%...dunno about me...
and yea...i know some of u guys might be laughing whenever u guys see me pointing finger out fr my window asking u to "take right"
hahaha...lame...wanna change car dy...

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
Dude,
Giving a point-by is a great track ethic, I don't think anybody will laugh at you. No apologies required, it is an open track day, not a one-make race. Some use it as a test and tune session, some were trying to do their best laps, and you were exploring your Savvy, just enjoy it bro :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Sifus,

Need your advice on the matter above. Recently when I shift the mmt gearbox to D the light was ok then a few seconds later the D light is blinking. What is the reason? After that I pull over at the road shoulder and engagse to N but the D light is still blinking.

Also, when I try to engage the E and S mode the selector indicator is not shown at the panel cluster.

I never experience this before.Please help... :banghead:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience