27th January Trackday 2pm-5pm Attendance

Redline

Aug 28, 2004
What a track day.. talk about full house! never seen the pits so cramped. Good to see all those 'nice' n 'fancy' cars but no so nice to see those over inflated ego'd drivers ignore basic safety/rules. I sure hope some of them got black flagged. I saw a 350z accelerate out the pitlane easily around 100kmh (madness).. as ManOfWar described..'hooligans'

All in all good for the sports. Hope to see driver briefings a must in the future and SIC need to flex their muscle a lil.

cheerio!

pimpin323

500 RPM
Oct 6, 2004
great attendance! i got there at 1:50 and the pits was allready full! crazy i had to park a the back behind the pits! next round i'm come e-a-r-l-y!

it was kinda of a havoc on the track with no control on the car limit that was in the track. alot of accident. but all n all fun day at the track. feel like karting when your attacking a corner with 6 cars infront of you and more at the back.

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
ei bro is u ah! nice car bro!
if not tak yau told me i also dunno u from ipoh too.... horned u twice on the high way...
thanks for sharing the vidoe!

Last edited:

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
Thanks bro, you guys have fantastic cars!

Saw you guys convoyed back to Ipoh... SIC tak cukup kah :D ?

I was too tired... Old already!

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
haha.... not tak cukup la, just sleepy only, so kasi speed abit lo....
where got old, hehehe.... looking forward to meet u again in ipoh and SIC!

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
Bro, 4th day of CNY have again!!! February 10th... But so close to Valentine's day... How man???

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
u mean on "chor 4"? wow so close ler, just done pok kai only wo,
hmm... i try to ask them all 1st, how about u? go ah?

LoudTE

Jan 24, 2007
Yes bro, "chor 4"...

Broke also... Not sure go or not...

hattech-v

Over 10,000 RPM!
Oct 10, 2004
Seri Kembangan
www.avantech.com.my
Mie... who was driving? Need to be more 'hati kering' and try attacking more in the corners. If peolpe see u're on the offensive from behind, most 'ethical' track day drivers will make room, as your a track car what :biggrin: ...
that is the first time we test the track car inside the track.. total 9 drivers involved.. that video not sure who driving... but for sure not me laa... since i'm only interested on 400m straight line... :biggrin:
sumore i set the revcut at 8k.. using b16a super stock engine.. with super stock gbox.. this coming 10/2 will do some upgrade...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The next time you’re yacking away on your ultra high-tech, state of the art hands free kit consider this; a person using a hands free device is four times more likely to crash.

It was also found that drivers talking on either hand-held or hands-free mobile phones have an average reaction time that is 30 per cent slower than drunk drivers and an astonishing 50 per cent slower reaction time than sober drivers. This was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience