27 sept 2009 sepang track day

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
hehe 1st time trackday today. sorry if i disturb your racing line or be a general asshole today, still learning. greets :hello:

trigg3r_X

Feb 28, 2006
Anyone got pic??? So many car... Even standard stock car oso join...
Looking 4 the owner of the Honda Accord SM4... Very2 standard.
Very2 fast R35. Nice weh.... Nice TE71 n oso 2 door Starlet Kp....

Last edited:

expenditious

500 RPM
Dec 31, 2004
UNDER THE SUN..
haha... today its like almost a japanese car track day...
subaru and evos...everywhere...

all the civic type R all damn fast drivers...

crazy also la...red flag like every 20 mins kinda thing..

but GREAT WEATHER!!!!

chicken03

Dec 7, 2003
so many fast cars ard .....great track day...lots of cars and lots of fun.....brakes gone to heaven ady...

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
Spyderslr,
Nope me is on a scooby...!!
Opppss, sorry mate. I got confused. :)

Saw few stock cars on the track. 1 SM4, another silver Accord (those 2.3L VTI ones) and also a stock grey wira.

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
no worry,, haha.... but the weather was nice, not some many red flags. Ya... the R35 is power.. when exit T14 his car made me like standing there 0 km/h!!

egiewan

500 RPM
Jul 31, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
spyderlr, youre driving a white evo? Ya so many scoobies...dunno which is which haha. But dem nice la...you guys all go out together. Like some team only :P

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
but few things...
1. ppl still wann cross the white line as exit from pit??? walau leh.....

2. non participant cars still wanna "sumbat" in the pit... as others participant hv to "do" double parking at the pit lane. So plz next time we can consider to park behind the pit area.... if the cars cannot take the hot sun then just keep them in home no worry. hehe.....

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
egiewan,
I'm driving a white DC2. I know there are constantly FD2 and Scoobies overtaking me, don't know which is which, mostly all same colour. Haha. I can't even recognize the blue scoobie that shortcut Turn 7 and 8.

blue.taxi,
Ya, I don't even have a pit and have to park outside most of the time. Haha. But anyway, its good for cooling down the engine as the weather aint that hot.

blanquito

Known Member
Mar 27, 2007
One thing I saw ... Blue Integra ... before T1 ... just after the white line ... directly swerve to the outer left side like nobody is on the track ... he waited for a black Subaru to past and directly he made his stunt ... that is real dangerous man ... try not to do it anymore ... he did that even before T1 ... :)

And alot of smokers in the PIT ... why they cannot understand proper and simple procedure ...

Anyway ... saw a few photographers ... anyone have idea where to check out photos ? ... :)

I am on the cream white KE70 ...

I do agree .. the BOMOH HUJAN did his job well ... from the last corner we can actually see the rain is about 3KM radius away from the track ... scary ....

blue.taxi

Known Member
Nov 27, 2006
A friend test out the FD2R... he said the car may not be the fastest or most powerful.... but when come to the corners it performance is damn good!!! (even w/ it stock suspension) which is more pro to track drive.... siok!!!!

3km always from the rain???..... I think it also safe us too as in PJ/USJ area hv heavy rain, therefore many track kaki didn't made it to track.... thus... less cars haha...

a few photographers??? I think that is alots.... of them lah.... hehe

Last edited:

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
It was already raining cats and dogs in Subang at about 1230pm. I was also 50/50 contemplating to go or not. And it was also raining on Elite all the way to Putra Heights, after that stop d. Hehe.

At the beginning of the session, there were already few sprays of rain and I thought its gonna be a wet track this time around. :)