20V wiring help.......

yeeza

Known Member
Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
last 2 weeks my car suddenly overheat then one fuse burn...and whole car cant start then got to know the faulty fuse...my mech replace the fuse and it last for 4days then my car overheat and cant start..same problem but this time i change it myself but only for few days it started to burn again ..so i go back to the mech and he replace it with a bigger amp fuse which i scare will burn the whole car if the wiring or what other problem being check properly ...any sifu to recommend ? ampang/cheras area

yeeza

Known Member
Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
my 1 20a fuse support my fan+headlight...all this fuse burn started after i added an earth cable from body to engine ..

yeeza

Known Member
Jul 4, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
i just take out the earth cable and revert back to ori 20a fuse ...see few days got burn or not ...for your info my batt i put at back

-lanz-

Known Member
Jul 9, 2009
Perak/Kedah
i just take out the earth cable and revert back to ori 20a fuse ...see few days got burn or not ...for your info my batt i put at back
Might be some problem with your fan or grounding wiring.Why do you put your batt at the back?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, can any sifus teach me on how to off that irritating starting ceremony and warning beep sound for the Auto Gauge 60MM SUPER AMBER AND WHITE? Appreciate it! Have tried to google and tried those methods but to no avail. Thanks!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience