20B 3Rotor

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
KUL
Visit site
How much do you think for a 20B 3Rotor engine cost. Saw in an advert recently but haven't had time to call. It was a half-cut cosmo.

Is it legal to swap from 12A to 20B?

Cheers!

13btt

Known Member
May 31, 2004
Sydney, AUS
www.reclub.com.my
Hi SK,

Good to see you are active in here to help get this forum underway! Thanks.

How much are they asking for the 20B? I would expect that if it is an "engine kosong" it would be at around RM2K and if complete 1/2 cut then some ridiculous price of RM10-15K.

20B power in an SA would be very interesting though do you think the chassis can manage that kind of power?...I think you would need to strengthen it quite extensively?

I reckon your best bet would be to transplant a 13BT FC engine into your ride for a new lease of life but I'm sure your car goes good already. 8-)

Lets meet up soon as it would be good for other owners to see how impressive your SA is!!

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
KUL
Visit site
Dave

I've called the seller. Suprisingly he quoted me around RM3k+ and it's a halfcut! Sounds a good bargain. But yet to have a look at it.

Hv seen an NZ magazine, RX3 with a 20B ..... hmm damn chun mate! Still contemplating whether to do conversion or remain as it is.

BTW, any news on the rims?

Cheers!

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
it would be excellent if you plug in a standalone ecu. The original harness is going to be a mess to deal with especially with no english manuals. Just my thought though. I would jump at this deal in a heart beat.

Savanna 12A

Known Member
Dec 18, 2004
KUL
Visit site
phat7 said:
it would be excellent if you plug in a standalone ecu. The original harness is going to be a mess to deal with especially with no english manuals. Just my thought though. I would jump at this deal in a heart beat.
ok .. let me see, shoot some pixs and post it here for comments ...

cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, Repsol and Pennzoil Carnival sales on from 25th to 28th November 2015.

If you need engine oil, see can get something cheap from there....

https://www.facebook.com/events/151...gular&feed_story_type=263&action_history=null

Just sharing with members.......:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience