2014 Ford Focus S+

Alexzai

Jan 20, 2010
Kota Kinabalu
I believe the price will either go up or will stay there la.. In China, Evo is one of the car or maybe the only car that the price will go up or stay around the MSRP price.
Some more Evo already a discont model, it only have so much unit in the market. So dont think it will go down la.

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I believe the price will either go up or will stay there la.. In China, Evo is one of the car or maybe the only car that the price will go up or stay around the MSRP price.
Some more Evo already a discont model, it only have so much unit in the market. So dont think it will go down la.
Wah! like that scare kena stolen and exported......

parakey

1,000 RPM
Apr 30, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wah! like that scare kena stolen and exported......
If like that, every time have to look at rear view mirror to see if anyone following you home. Have excuse to drive like a madman before getting home. Need to evade would be thieves

gunnerzz

2,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2014
Melaka
If like that, every time have to look at rear view mirror to see if anyone following you home. Have excuse to drive like a madman before getting home. Need to evade would be thieves
Great excuse when Evo owner gets pulled over by cops.

Evo owner must memorize this line : "Mintak maaf cik, tadi ade kereta yg mencurigakan cucuk dan ikut saya dari sana. saya sengaja pusing roundabout pun dia ikut. sy suspect nk hijack kereta ni"

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Got one time my friend told me his story. His director left for overseas and ask him to service the Porsche Cayenne . He was thinking drive it home, next morning send direct rather then come to office to get it. That night he felt a car tailing him, he twist and turn to loose the car then went home and lucky he live in gated area. Next day after service took and park the Porsche back in office.......hahhahahhaha

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Evo owner must memorize this line : "Mintak maaf cik, tadi ade kereta yg mencurigakan cucuk dan ikut saya dari sana. saya sengaja pusing roundabout pun dia ikut. sy suspect nk hijack kereta ni"
I have one story of my own. Elite highway where the USJ go kart track is. That highway 90kph only. One day while in the middle lane had to overtake a bus to get into USJ, and of all days got speed trap. The officer flag me down, wind down, he ask, you know the speed limit? I say yes 90kph. You were doing 106kph. then he ask your car VR4? I say yes. He ask rev the engine, so I just rev slightly. He say not so low lah, so I rev a little higher. He gave me back my license, and ask me to go.......lol

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

Wahaha very good idea!

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008

Or go low key, build your own monster ride, buy a Sentra N16, install SR20VE with 6 speed. Maintain the uncle look. Then you don't have to worry about MATA or Hijacker.

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
I have one story of my own. Elite highway where the USJ go kart track is. That highway 90kph only. One day while in the middle lane had to overtake a bus to get into USJ, and of all days got speed trap. The officer flag me down, wind down, he ask, you know the speed limit? I say yes 90kph. You were doing 106kph. then he ask your car VR4? I say yes. He ask rev the engine, so I just rev slightly. He say not so low lah, so I rev a little higher. He gave me back my license, and ask me to go.......lol
police plan to get vr4. ask you to test test...hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what will happen if i pump normal diesel for new engine?
the petrol station near my house don't got euro5...the nearest petrol station that got sell euro5 is 1 hour more from my house..i looking for petronas brand only
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience