2013 Satria Neo R3 convert to rear wheel drive

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
u cant compare street modder to mellor elliot's neo s2000. they develop everything on neo's body.. i mean everything!
Agreed. Alot of money and effort was spent on R&D and testing. Even the suspension is different from regular Neo.

I really don't think any WS could have the expertise for that.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Hi once again people.

Anyone here have any ideas of where I could convert a 2013 Satria Neo R3 to rear wheel drive? Cost? Duration of the installation?

Any relevant information is welcome.

Thank you very much in advance! :smile:

if u really wants a rwd satria...i heard that the famous matte black speed city drift rwd satria is on for sale...

Actually i really hope that somebody bought that car and use it for competition apart from drifting....

4gbanger

1,500 RPM
Jun 26, 2013
Johor/ShahAlam
any mitsu/proton RWD which is converted from 4WD is not reliable for drifting since the rear driveshaft is very tiny. only for show2 or fun is ok unless u guys has alot of cash to copy the D1gp japan team orange evo. they turn the entire engine and match with FR gearbox customized for evo. which mean they have alot of cashh..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I don't see the purpose, benefits and practical in this mod. Short wheelbase with FR setup is not really easy to control to start with. That's why most hatch are all in FF form. Plus you lost more power if you convert to FR with the 1.6

TopRpm

Known Member
Sep 13, 2007
wah..KP71 aka Starlet Kambing..plonk in 4AGZE Supercharge..n the world is urs!!!:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
From Neo, to Toyota, to Mazda :rofl:

kobzng

Known Member
May 30, 2013
Klang
Hey taikors,

Yeah, I am sure it's illegal to have a FF modded to a FR. Unless it is a track car.
Myself, I own one of these 2013 R3 Satria Neo. And I am a happy owner.
Not to say the performance is crazy good but it is reasonably powerful.
Handling wise it is really good. So my advice is keep the car as it is.

Get other alternatives like old beemers or some sort. They will definitely have a better chasis compared to converting a R3 to FR.

Just my RM0.02. =D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all you detailing 'kakis',

Finally, we now have a detailing center that not only provides professional detailing services, but also using the complete range of Meguiar's products imported from USA!

The place is called Harry Bright and they are located in Taman Mayang, along the same row as YS Khong and Stuttgart.

These guys are serious as they even use Meguiar's shampoo for car wash! Even engine cleaning uses Meguiar's degreaser! Wow, no more 'Ah Kau' or 'Ah lok' products to damage my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience