2012 Fiat 500 Abarth debuts in LA Auto Show

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H-fH73qIvsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The recent LA Auto Show proved to be a great place to unveil a great legend. Karl Abarth, in the earlier 50's gave small little Fiat's the "Abarth treatment" and it proved it great success over time. This time, they are reintroducing the new modern version of the Fiat 500 Abarth to the masses.

With its all-new 1.4-liter MultiAir® Turbo engine, Abarth-tuned suspension and brake systems, race-inspired design, and technology features not traditionally included on a small car, the new 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth unleashes the brand's legendary performance heritage to American streets.

Check out the advertisement of the 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth and enjoy every moment being seduced by the sexy little Italian.

Jan 19, 2012
usa
"Cute" is well represented in the Fiat 500's exterior design, and I find it to be one of the better-looking small cars out there. With regard to Fiat's strength, in my opinion, it has been historically great and this car carries on the tradition. Personally, I love the features of the car and good thing Fiat 500 Abarth is said to arrive in March here in the US. That is why I am so excited to own one! Indeed, it's cute. It's charming, and it's definitely distinct. I just wish it will hit the road as strongly as it hits our eyes.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe width="335" height="250" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xOZNsSWcWDo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mazda is set to launch it's compact SUV, the all-new Mazda CX-5 compact crossover in 2012. It is the first SUV of its kind to feature the SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY engine technology. The SKYACTIV TECHNOLOGY has one of the highest engine compression in history of 14.0:1. It is also one of the cleanest in the Mazda stable. Mazda has a new design theme, called the 'KODO - Soul...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience