2011 RX7 Gathering time.........

adamckc

Known Member
Mar 26, 2006
100 rx8 is difficult la.. i guess it is lucky if we could get 10 percent of rx8 population in west msia who want to run track.. is there 1000 rx8 car in west msia ka? number for rx7 then is bonus la..

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
100 rx8 is difficult la.. i guess it is lucky if we could get 10 percent of rx8 population in west msia who want to run track.. is there 1000 rx8 car in west msia ka? number for rx7 then is bonus la..
Yeah, agreed too. But lets mix the gathering with other type of cars too like we did last year in Melaka, but this time could be at the track..and see how many will like to join.but I bet not many people will wana track their cars...

or else we just do a simple gathering,take picture,talk cock,makan roti canai n bye2...

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
i think we should just try to meet up at one place in Klang Valley and see how many are genuine.

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
i think we should just try to meet up at one place in Klang Valley and see how many are genuine.
Agreed, what would be a good date for you guys?? weekdays or weekends? Locations in mind?..

If u ask me for a good location for all I would say Aman Suria as most are familiar with this place..

kk13

1,000 RPM
Oct 29, 2005
Friday is tomorrow, so maybe too soon for everyone rite...

How abt Saturday or Sunday night?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all. I see that the RadioStar section has little to no activity in the last few years. But I am hoping there are still folks out there monitoring it.

I have been given a new RS0591 and have installed it. Almost everything seems to work fine, except I problem trying to engage Turbo / Short Run.

The unit will flash the lights, and turn the LED on, but after a couple seconds the LED goes out, and when I turn off the key, the engine stops.

I presume the LED goes out first because...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience