2011 China Super Sport Car Club Meeting

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
Lets see what will be a traffic jam of super cars will look like:

‪2011 supercar fiesta shanghai china.flv‬‏ - YouTube

It takes quite some time for all super cars to leave the pit:
‪Zonda R veyron SS Agera R one77 Chinese Supercar meeting‬‏ - YouTube

Other than the super cars, actually many of the passengers are eye catching too, spotted quite some models alike hot chicks are sitting next to the fatty uncle driver :)

‪2011中國超跑嘉年è¯-Kumotor 酷車志‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Damn! Which I could see it during Sepang Super GT Supercar Gathering...Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, Zonda R, Bugatti and etcs LOL! :top:

perdana54

Known Member
Jun 18, 2007
JB
I hope those all are not "Imitations".......:listen::biggrin:

links

1,500 RPM
May 26, 2004
But i guess malaysians manage to catch the light again, read from news today one "rich man" from malaysia ordered a super hyper luxurious yatch from UK...that super yatch cost 3billion USD and build with gold, titanium...etc....
I thought econ was not that good and even someone predict our country may go bankrupt....but now see we are at the top of the world again..

Malaysia boleh....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For NA B20 VTEC, what type of 84mm pistons should i be looking at?

Cast or forged? I came across in another forum where they mentioned that cast pistons are better. I was thinking that forged pistons were better.

Brands? The prices vary quite a lot depending on the brands. So, will it affect me in any way if i go for the cheaper brands? I'm new in this car mods scene but i know brands like Wiseco, CP and Mahle are the branded ones. Hence, being more expensive, it is better. Am i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience