2010 ZTH's 4DLW + 10 WA + 5 HB

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
For those who cant take jokes..bullshits and cocks.. please go to malaysiainsider.com or thestar.com.my.. for those who can.. read on..

OK.. Here's a vote to ZTH's 2010 4DLW (4 Heavenly Cocks), 10 Women Assasin (a.k.a Playaz) + 5 Horny Bastard (Hamsap King)

Before we proceed.. I'm not to b in this list as i'm the ALIM KING. So u all wanna be funny, go tickle a frog or something... ok?

---

Previous decade (coz ZTH has been a decade old oledi). the all time candidates of their respective categories... has been held by (in no particular order, takut offended them..)

4DLW
(Sei dai lan wong, or the 4 heavenly cocks is a title given to 4 special MEN, [not boys, coz boys talk only.. true men act on their talk..] who has been proven to be lavishly stylish, enjoys quality ride... and women to them is nothing but just condoms.. wear, use it.. cum and flush down toilet [Used to be la, now i heard all 4 of them have settled down.. dat's y 2010 must pass title to new candidates]. )

1. Tom Goh.. Founder Of ZTH
- Very stylish and handesome... and got taste, if not .. u all oso wont have ZTH
- Got 6 cars at home:
1. E30, M3
2. E34, M5
3. E34, quad turbo V12
4. Mini, old school with B20B inside
5. New Mini, Super turbo (Super Charger + Turbo)
6. AsTOM Martin DB9 - a variant from Aston Martin but faster
- Women (before settling down with current missus), 60+ .. too many to mention (for his safety as well)

2. Ramsing the samseng... The Conti King
- Very Macho.. as u can see in the picture above, he only hangs out with celebrities and superhero. People TT with friends, he TT with Superman, Spiderman, Ironman, Cicak Man.
- Drives extremely fast cars:
1. E34 M5 with Twin turbo
2. E34 with turbo the size of airplane tires
3. Mini, old school with 2JZ inside
4. Has an old school 911 with souped up setup - 900bhp
5. Ferrari Dino
- Past EX GFs: Preity Zinta, Aishwarya-Rai to name a few..

3. Eclisp3 aka Wong
- Though he lacks style and looks like an old lala jai, he's rich. He owns a chain of Karaoke Joints and Kedai Urut. He's well known entertainment supplier to some 'higher ups' ...
- His fleet of cars:
1. BMW X6 - Weekend ride
2. Alphard twin turbo - 900bhp (faster delivery for ....)
3. Audi A8 - Alternate Weekend rite
4. MyVi - Daily ride but with 3SGTE inside, turbo bigger than pamela anderson's boobies
- His past flames: HK's Vivian Hsu, Shu Qi, Taiwan's Xin Lin.. and a few local Malaysian models (just to past time he say)

4. SDF aka Melvin
- Some say he look like HK actor.. some say he look like ahpek but he's in this category not bcoz of his looks but bcoz of his cash and his expensive taste. He likes to shower his 'targets' with gifts and expensive dinner.. Here as u can see.. expensive restaurant.
- Rides:
1. Ori Aston Martin DB9 (not like tom's ASTOM MarTin)
2. Ferrari Enzo
3. Lamborghini LP640
4. Daily driven : Mitsubishi VR4, Jackie Chan's Edition (with personal autographs and the fabric is made out of jackie chan's used underwear)

-------

to be continued

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

10 Women Assasin.. in this category, we have 10 members who has been famous for getting gals. 1 Wink from them, Tenaga Nasional Bhd has gauged them before, they released minimumly at an average of 10,000kw. Enough to stun the gals to their knees ..

1. YEE
2. FRED aka fstrader
3. zepyr3d (now retired)
4. narx
5. jun_ek9 (now retired)
6. dawg
7. Darkchild
8. Farizio
9. seperlinky
10. cow

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

HB - Horny Bastard. Well, the title says it all. Damn hamsap fellas

1. BlackSamurai
2. tropicanaking
3. cheewah aka 3399
4. mike_trd (sifu mike)
5. SDF (yes, exception, coz he's also very hamsap.. so hamsap, he is in 2 categories)

Now, some of you may not have heard or read some of the nicks / names up there. Why? because ZTH has been around for more than 10 years. Those are members of yester - years.. dat's y we have this poll.

Let's vote for new members to carry on the torch!

4DLW = Who?
10WA = Who?
5 HB = Who?

Winners of these categories will receive a very special gift from TOM himself during the upcoming ZTH's 10 year bash....

4DLW i personally vote for:
1. Pocket Rocket
2. Titan REV
3. 5115
4. Tom's

the rest smaller categories... not sure.. but i know u can pick up 5 of the horny bastards easily from the active posters random girl pic topic.. ahhahahaha

Last edited:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! Damn funny. :rofl::rofl::rofl: :banghead:

If I were to vote I think TitanRev must be in 2 categories adi. Women Assassin and 4DLW. I better cabut...Sorry TR I don't mean to put u on table but just can't control myself. :rofl:

F..or..Give Me..!!! :vroam:

JINEIL2EN will be in Women Assassin Category :rofl:. :biggrin:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
my vote for all categories go to ........

Blackhowling

1. Rich
2. Many fast cars
3. Rich
4. Humsup (guy or girl he don't mind)
5. Rich
6. Popular (everyone knows him...duh~)
7. Rich
8. Hamsem
9. Rich
10. Powerful (well linked to many underworld people and powerful car clubs)

ALL HAIL KING BLACKHOWLING @ Bryan

handsome lehh.....

Last edited:

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
WTH.....have to salute you lah BH.....

Bryan, you forgot 1 person to be in the WA category this one is VIP....the Si Chirstopher aka Chicken little aka small kuku aka 4 eyed chicken..you see his FB page also know he every night hug different girls to bed...Muahahahaha:rofl::rofl: *cabut before chicken come tiong me...

Last edited:

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
oi.. i'm not suppose to be voted.. i'm the alim king supreme.. cannot be in d list.. i'm like the 'watcher'.. must be in d sidelines...so how... apa.. where's d new candidate

[H] [K] [S]

1,000 RPM
Dec 22, 2006
How to get new candidates?! they all cannot carik makan when ur around lar..... :biggrin:

jpoplover

7,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2009
Nilai
all taiko taiko is around here...

we new candidates have too keep quiet liao.....:rofl:

SDF

missing her so much
Nov 19, 2003
KL, Malaysia
Blackhowling win's handsdown la.... no need vote also know he is the KING !!

everyone agrees.... ? :biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! I know this would be coming when this thread was created lolz! I agree with SDF :rofl::rofl::rofl: