2009 MME Challenger : Altezza from Wing Hin\Trial Tunning.

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Taikor... to see altezza participating in MME is good enough to altezza fans....winning will be a bonus....

Anyway to me this is the first time so "expect the unexpected: and things to go wrong. What is important is the Data gathered and analysed for next year race. I am sure you will do things differently next year.:proud:

Eddy : Next year we organize a bigger convoy and this time get priority space at the grandstand.
Also other goodies... shirts, banner .... stay tuned......:burnout:

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Eddy : Next year we organize a bigger convoy and this time get priority space at the grandstand.
Also other goodies... shirts, banner .... stay tuned......
For sure we will try to organize something bigger next year...:adore:
Let me start with the T-shirts first...then we can plan for the rest b4 the next MMER 2010...:smile:

stepwyew

Known Member
Feb 10, 2006
I was actually looking forward to see altezza finish the race irregardless podium or not . My general knowledge is toyota engine is very reliable but the luck is not there for them or maybe because this was the first time in mme so data and analysis are insufficient . I roughly know what william is doing during the preparation coz i do sometimes go visit him to yam char at his workshop . i might not good in knowing the indepth detail of the engine but hearing him telling me the detail , sequence , procedure ,survey and getting more info from the internet ,i know he is not bullshit . I saw him race before but in other way not like mme . so i guess that mme race is much tougher then other kind or race .

I sometimes criticize him in the laughing way like "Y u remove the unused bolt and nut in the car body, y u cut away the body parts metal sheet away and replace the glass window with plastic ? " His answer to me is to reduce the body weight of the car so that the car can go much faster . which means he is looking forward to win the race which is good . then i said " those race you participate before without doing all this removing lar , cutting lar and raplacing lar also can win mar ...hahahahahahahaha He was piss off in a joking way and refuse to talk to me further cos i m still green at that time hahahahahahahah

So to all the ppl that i know , williamsan and the other two driver of the mme, i m just chui sui here . Next year i wish to see the race finish but if podium finish then you guys are ROCK and HAPPENIIIIIIIIIG..........

Good Luck In 2010

Cheers
[

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
come on man... you did finished 150 laps with ur 1st try... that's HUGE...:adore:
we all proud of u...
I agree with you, bro...:adore:

I pray that I can go and see for next year...:driver:

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
Let me start with the T-shirts first...then we can plan for the rest b4 the next MMER 2010...:smile:

yo greytezza... maybe we can do it together... i'm in the midst of creating tshirt design and also a zth altezza logo plus a sticker for our altezza... hehe saja2 maa... sometime got nothing to do... i'll post the design once the same finished...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
yo greytezza... maybe we can do it together... i'm in the midst of creating tshirt design and also a zth altezza logo plus a sticker for our altezza... hehe saja2 maa... sometime got nothing to do... i'll post the design once the same finished...
Nice !.. I support...

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
bro...
pics from G221's camera for your viewing...

a$$

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

ada berani???????? :hmmmm::hmmmm:

The guys again...:smokin::smokin:

:driver::driver::adore:

Last edited:

azizi.aziz

1,500 RPM
Jul 5, 2006
Nice action...but just wondering why the trial/wing hin track car don't have spoiler??? weight reduction? Spoiler or GT Wing...I think is an important element for track racing...just my 2 cents tho..

ALiAS

Known Member
Jun 27, 2009
PJ
Nice action...but just wondering why the trial/wing hin track car don't have spoiler??? weight reduction? Spoiler or GT Wing...I think is an important element for track racing...just my 2 cents tho..
bcoz its ALTEZZA :adore: no need to put spoiler or GT Wing... the car is stable already hehehehe :rofl: