2009 MME Challenger : Altezza from Wing Hin\Trial Tunning.

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
Final update b4 race.

We r able to match with some of the fast Integra DC5 on the straight ( side by side )

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
Thanks william for the update..... Looking good.... for the race...If we can match the DC5 then we are in a good form in terms of pace.
Good Luck for Scrutineering tomorrow and good luck on your qualifying on Friday. :adore:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Final update b4 race.

We r able to match with some of the fast Integra DC5 on the straight ( side by side )
william-san ...

go and eat all those DC5s bro ... i know u and the gang can do it ...

all the best and lets hope and pray that the top spot of the podium will be yours :wavey:

tryforce

Known Member
May 4, 2005
more update,

1. We face some problem with heavy steering, so (the time now is 3a.m. ) we r working on power steering.

2. we dont really hav good timing today bcoz ( as above ).

3. anyway we r still not far behind as our rank 14th among 20 cars. 17 honda, 1 toyota, 1 mini cooper, 1 evo5. We r the fastest among the odd car.

4. tomolo will be qualifying, so i don think i hav time to update. Just hope to be in top 5 in qualifying.

tq for support guys. Especially those who organising and joining the convoy.

p.s. If our team get into podium finish, i ll giv out 10% DISCOUNT on everything to altezza member who join the convoy and give support. tq tq

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Oohh TryForce is William.

Good luck bro. It would be nice to see something other than a Honda up on the podium. Capitalise on Toyota's undisputed reliability for a problem-less race, and you guys'll do fine.

/adian

?nDc?s?ve

Known Member
Sep 2, 2005
damansara
William-san and team,

All the best and good luck for tmrw bro.. gambatay!:driver:

best rgds from an evo member :wavey:
-aiman

AE111_SEG

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2005
Putra Heights
William...
I will offer u may powersteering :rofl::rofl::rofl: if needed......:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ARSSS

Known Member
Jul 17, 2006
What was the problem?
The sun has set and it is now the most critical part of the Merdeka Millennium Endurance Race. Already we have seen a number of retirements with the latest being the Toyota Altezza of Wing Hing racing that went up in smoke like a number of other competing cars. Currently about 35 cars are still in the race out of a total of 43 cars. Leading in Class O is still the two BMW Z4s of the Petronas Syntium racing team.

Read more here:
http://www.zerotohundred.com/2009/a...durance-race-racing-into-the-night/#more-7111

Z_Edition

500 RPM
Aug 11, 2006
Thanks, bro...anyways, good try for William and the gang!!! For me, you guys rock!!!! Hope that you guys try again for next year...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey sifus... I was wondering if anyone knew how to modify the Mitsubishi Digital Aircon Panel. It has a button on the top left that show the Outside Temperature. I was wondering if I can tap that sensor or connect the wires to read Water Temp or something like that.

It's a pretty neat and cost effective way to get a reading. The Outside Temp sensor is never accurate anyway, cuz its under the hood.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Cheers,

Rakuen
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience