2007 perodua myvi 1.3 (a) used

Cars for sale

2007 perodua myvi 1.3 (a) used

Feb 26, 2018
Recently there's a show called CarGoals being aired on HUrr.tv , and the cars featured on the show are available for sell. Those cars come with tip top condition and being "upgraded" for a greater value for buyers. Contact

PERODUA MYVI 1.3 EZI (A) - WHITE

Early bird Special , book by 27th Feb to enjoy these extra benefits :

--> 2 years Car Service*
--> 1 Smart Tag with RM50 Touch & Go card
--> 2 years Roadside Assistance by MyAssist
--> 2 years Road Tax
--> 1 year Car Insurance
--> 4 Malaysia Cup Finals tickets
*accumulative up to maximum of RM1,000 in 2 years.

PERODUA MYVI 1.3 EZI is one of MYVI’s early models which become the best-seller for five consecutive years in Malaysia from 2006 to 2010. With water-cooled, 4-cycle, in-line 4-cylinder engine and DVVT valve mechanism, this ride can produce 85hp at 6,000rpm and 116Nm of torque from 3200 rpm. Does it pick up speed like a champ? Probably not. But it catches the desired speed gently, all the while keeping your fuel consumption at bay (16.3 km/l).
This white mobile is fixed with 2 front airbags, front fog lamps (with LED type stop lamp), electrical retractable side mirrors, and reverse sensors. Bluetooth interface is conveniently placed for driver’s easy access along with audio aux and USB ports. Although the standard MYVI 1.3 EZI does not have a reverse camera, ours is installed with both a reverse camera and a DVD display. Apart from that, the seats are upgraded with semi-leather while the steering wheel is wrapped in black leather as well. Along with these upgrades, new coil mats, new tires (with polished rims) and new side skirtings are also installed in our MYVI 1.3 EZI.

Attachments

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

planing to change my gearbox.i'm using auto gearbox and planing to change to 1.6 mivec manual gearbox. need more pick-up n top speed.

So how much is the cost to change it?
what are the things that i had to change?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience