2007 Malaysian GP, Sepang

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I'm going for an Alonso win.

BTW, tomorrow all but one F1 team will be testing in Malaysia. Good news is, its free. Anyone going?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Spyker and Alonso will not attend the testing session.
Might go tomorrow or Thursday.

zique

Kopi O Lesen Driver
Jun 30, 2004
Kuala Lumpur, M
mikeyip.com

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
I went for the test today too. Reached about 4pm and the cars were already zooming around. Made the biggest mistake that is not to bring my ear plugs, nearly went deaf with that superb screaming V8's. Thank God its only V8's where the engine whine is less sharper. Was practically shutting my ears thruout the 1 hour i was there.

And gosh, its been a while since i been to a F1 circuit and those engine whine is orgasmic especially at the back straights. And then when they slow down for the corners, the backfiring during downshifts and the rumble of the engine during corners as the traction control kicks in. Fantastic, simply fantastic! Those who're not going for the F1 race coz too expensive, this is the closest you get to seeing the cars in action.

There was one part when Kimi was practising his start right after the pitlane. He was nailing the throttle hard and the engine was screaming and he then he probably dump the clutch so hard that you hear a loud thump and the car accelerated away like nobody's business. And as he hits the first corner, the traction control was rumbling and then off he goes. Sweet!!

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
I went for the test today too. Reached about 4pm and the cars were already zooming around. Made the biggest mistake that is not to bring my ear plugs, nearly went deaf with that superb screaming V8's. Thank God its only V8's where the engine whine is less sharper. Was practically shutting my ears thruout the 1 hour i was there.

And gosh, its been a while since i been to a F1 circuit and those engine whine is orgasmic especially at the back straights. And then when they slow down for the corners, the backfiring during downshifts and the rumble of the engine during corners as the traction control kicks in. Fantastic, simply fantastic! Those who're not going for the F1 race coz too expensive, this is the closest you get to seeing the cars in action.

There was one part when Kimi was practising his start right after the pitlane. He was nailing the throttle hard and the engine was screaming and he then he probably dump the clutch so hard that you hear a loud thump and the car accelerated away like nobody's business. And as he hits the first corner, the traction control was rumbling and then off he goes. Sweet!!

I couldn't have put it better myself. The sound of those engines ARE orgasmic. My friends were plugging their ears everytime an F1 car went by. I just stood there savoring the sweet sound of perfection.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Darn it, if i didn't have to go outstation today, i would have gone for the testing session again. Apparently they allowed an extra day of testing again today. Anyone with a story to share?

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
any of the Ferrari would win this race. McLaren would be very close - to the extent fo winning. i do hope of 1-2 finish for scuderia team.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I hope Lewis Hamilton will finish the race ahead of Alonso for the Malaysian GP and Nick Heidfeld to have a podium.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys,

Im planning to change the front bumper of my Hyundai Coupe 08.

Any body shop in KL/Penang area are available to do this ? Any recommendation ?

Original Front Bumper of the current car.

Finding Front Bumper

Many thanks guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience