2006 Hyundai Owner Gathering

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
baby, sorry to tell you that gethering for Hyundai OFF.
Enjoy your holiday :)

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
huh....
first how many elantra representatives here, i mean driving elantra?

Actually i have had a discussion some time ago with gen2 committee member and we also mention how getz club was form, so i think we will need a good backup (hopefully Elantra Dealers or Oriental group of companies). If we set it up all alone here is zth, i think not many elantra owners here. Me and limch can meet as we don't really live far apart. If i remember corectly limch lives around PJ. I live in OUG.

Actually if 25th march set as a get together date for hyundai/inokom owners also a good idea, i can come if this is on. Since recently I am not so busy at nite (sales very bad) so having a chit chat also a good idea

Limch:
wondering after u change ur extractor have u thrown ur ori extractor? BTW i think i had found out how to get the dumb MIL off hehe. I found a device that can manipulate o2 volt, just need to go jln pasar buy the componants and also a good digital multitester.

Last edited:

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
BS, wanna race my coupe down sepang this saturday evening to see the drag battle???
I'm going if there are fellow members going also!!!
Be it one member or more also I'm going!!!

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
lim:

i dun trust those small gadgets and doesn't give full explanation.

the one i got is a variable design, have to test the original closed loop reading then only set to that point of avg sin wave.

also can change the ecu to run a bit leaner or richer

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
once successfully tested i will inform u guys.

it not just solving the CEL light problem when CAT is removed, but also can alter it to make the engine slightly more power and better fuel economy. Its based on the basics of adjusting the A/F mixture to a but leaner, must be within the tolerance of the ECU, if not the ECU will run on safe mode.

limch1 said:
HMS,

Am I able to fix that for my car? Where shall I fix it then? Interesting...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Are you a photo journalist, blogger or a hobby photographer? We welcome all professionals and budding photographers alike to join us during the TIMETOATTACK for a non-stop, action-packed, performance car filled Sunday throughout the Sepang Circuit!

Please sign up for your personal Media Access, approved applicants will receive an exclusive TIMETOATTACK...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience