2006 China, Shanghai

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Congratulation to Michael. He had won in a total of 19 countries with 91 victories under his belt. Kudos Schumi!

Pity Heidfeld. Thanks to brainless Sato. He had swerve out of the racing line to allow Heidfeld to pass, then he swerve back into the racing line when they approached the corner making Heidfeld to jam on his brakes and resulted Barrichello to bump on his rear. After Sato crossed the finish line, he raised both of his hands into the air and clapped continuously and congratulate one of the Hondas. I think there's conspiracy going on between the two teams. Anyway, this had proved Sato as a lousy asshole driver and he badly needs more classes on how to obey the blue flag and tips to prevent havoc.:angry_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
FIA shall revoke Sato's superlicense. He only make himself into headline with accident or collision.

i believe 2006 WDC champion learn something new today, F1 is no longer a single hero sport. Fisi did help him in many way during yesterday race. Fisi control the traffic and block Kimi for challenging Alonso before Kimi went retired. And Fisi allow Alonso to take P2 at lap 47 and went disappear from the tv screen.

Last edited:

xavier_lert

Known Member
May 19, 2006
KL
btw,if u guys notice,shumi is wearing a leather strap watch
chrono wan
wat brand?wat model?
wanna get one
replica oso jalan

omega speedmaster..he got 3....racing chronometer....broad arrow..legend.....the leather wan maybe broad arrow.......replica at lelong about rm 200 +....huhuhuh i wanna get wan olso....

Last edited:

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
BlackSamurai said:
SCHUMI YES!!! What a great maneuver!!

Is it a team order that Fisi allow Alonso take his P2 at Lap47? What do you guys think?
i truly agree that....but that's strategy. ferrari did that before too and as long as renault drivers didnt make it look obvious, it shud be ok to the crowds and FIA. but like samurai, i noted that and that has a reason behind it. otherwise schumi will lead alonso by 2 point by end of the race.

the china F1 GP was full of drama, i could hardly took breath...:mouth_closed:

one good thing that schumi learnt from the last wet race - change to dry tyres instead of sticking to intermediates and lose valuable time. that's why he emerged winner, and kicked both alonso and fisichella's ass!!

and never since the past 7 years i witness such an exciting F1 season. decider would only be made at the very last race!! sighhh..

what will happen if the next race alonso won and schumi 2nd but in the last race schumi won and alonso 2nd?? schumi will be crowned world champion because he won 1 race more compare to alonso.

huh! suspense gilerr!!

Last edited:

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Sato manages to fuck up Heidfeld race. I was watching the replay and i'm so sure the Hondas had a part to play in ensuring Button, Barrichello had extra points. Sato could have swerved out to let the chasing pack thru but he chose to stay on line and block the rest while Barrichello piled onto Heidfeld.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
zan, if both driver finish in same point at the end of the season, number of win will decide the real winner. So what Schumi need is just 1 more win, and I think Sizuka is the best GP.

the problem is when Ferrari did that, all ppl will clasified that it's a SATAN act (including the non-sporting comment from Alonso), and when Ferrari rival did that, they just keep their mouth shut.

and once again, McLaren let Kimi down. The other McLaren is just not competative .

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
MiLd7 said:
mr cool RAI is going to replace MSC hope he can get better result compare to MASSA!!! really bad luck for him today!!!!!!!!!

out petronas team KUBICA also very funny!! y change the dry tyre so fast???? until performance drifting on f1 circuit!!!!!!!!!!! kekekekekekekekke
yeah, bad luck to Massa, but FIA shud take action against Coulthard for banging into Massa. such collision was simply silly for both, but Massa was in the race line - he shud get his way.

Kubica was trying his luck because tha race lines were drying up fast!. that's the risk any driver would have taken. alonso for example sticked to intermediates too long until his tyres worn out. he could have changed to new set of intermediates but after a few laps he wud not need that anymore because the circuit will demand slick tyres. so, wrong strategy alonso, that's why u lost the race.

zan

2,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2005
BlackSamurai said:
zan, if both driver finish in same point at the end of the season, number of win will decide the real winner. So what Schumi need is just 1 more win, and I think Sizuka is the best GP.

the problem is when Ferrari did that, all ppl will clasified that it's a SATAN act (including the non-sporting comment from Alonso), and when Ferrari rival did that, they just keep their mouth shut.

quote]

i know BlackSamurai, i mentioned that already. as of now, scoreboard gives advantage to Schumi with one extra win in hands compare to Alonso.

but still, anything could happen. Schumi gets new rebuilt engine next weekend and Alonso have to stick to his engine for 2nd weekend; Renault team will cross their fingers not to want anything unwanted. unless the weather gets bad, anything could happen in the last 2 races.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
I doubted Alonso's engine for this weekend race in Suzuka will last till the chequered flag. He really push his engine to the max in yesterday's race by recording continuous fastest lap at the end of the race.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Schumi, center of the media, we won't get to see this anymore after Brazil Interlagos anti clockwise circuit.

Last edited:

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
what i think is sato has no choice unless he moves away ealier...the fast pack closing pretty late at the hairpin...then few car coming together,Sato sanwhiched...I think barrichello bump heidfeld bcoz barrichello brake without grip...Poor german...

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
Alonso had a wrong strategies...he change only his front tire which i think makes the car out of balance..so he done it slow...and MSC catched up...
MAybe the tire temperature raise slow for new tire..for those who kept current tire they have the grip they want when out of the pit...
Kubica are a very good driver...nice passing at shanghai...but he took a bet which he think may be an advantages while other team just wait for a white mice for experiment which are Kubica.. they saw result and decide its not good enough yet for slick...
Kubica perform drift(spun) at so many corner...one tire touches the wet area and out he went...HAhaha
any one notice the ending when Alonso throw the champaign and the pit crew fail to catch it properly?while Ferrari team member show them what is the right way to do it...hahaha...

butthead

2,000 RPM
Aug 12, 2004
BlackSamurai said:
FIA shall revoke Sato's superlicense. He only make himself into headline with accident or collision.

i believe 2006 WDC champion learn something new today, F1 is no longer a single hero sport. Fisi did help him in many way during yesterday race. Fisi control the traffic and block Kimi for challenging Alonso before Kimi went retired. And Fisi allow Alonso to take P2 at lap 47 and went disappear from the tv screen.
the fisi overtaking wasn't that noticable as fisi was actually a lot slower than alonso...although it could be faked... but he did let alonso pass without blocking at least the one block which he is eligible for..

Schumi could have chose to push Fisi all the way to near the end of the gp and pass fisi.. that way he could have a better chance of having fisi between him and alonso as alonso might not have enough laps to chase down both of them... but fisi did not have the speed to do so...

zan said:
yeah, bad luck to Massa, but FIA shud take action against Coulthard for banging into Massa. such collision was simply silly for both, but Massa was in the race line - he shud get his way.

Kubica was trying his luck because tha race lines were drying up fast!. that's the risk any driver would have taken. alonso for example sticked to intermediates too long until his tyres worn out. he could have changed to new set of intermediates but after a few laps he wud not need that anymore because the circuit will demand slick tyres. so, wrong strategy alonso, that's why u lost the race.
it actually was no ones fault... personally... i think Massa tried to hard braking from high speed and slightly lost his front end grip... causing him to understeer wide and caught out DC... DC did no wrong by holding the line he was holding... there was still the possiblity that he could recapture his position at that point...so i think no one was to be blamed... DC also suffered some mechanical problems at the latter part of the race..

zan said:
BlackSamurai said:

quote]

i know BlackSamurai, i mentioned that already. as of now, scoreboard gives advantage to Schumi with one extra win in hands compare to Alonso.

but still, anything could happen. Schumi gets new rebuilt engine next weekend and Alonso have to stick to his engine for 2nd weekend; Renault team will cross their fingers not to want anything unwanted. unless the weather gets bad, anything could happen in the last 2 races.
as long as it does not rain.. it will look good for Schumi...

i suspect Ferrari was playing a bit of mind games with Renault... they might have not shown the true potential of their car in the dry... and at the end of the GP MSC would have of course opt to preserve his machinery while Alonso was still attacking hard... which explains why Alonso close the gap so quickly... Alonso would have more to worry about his engine for the next race... for pushing so hard the whole race...

David_1211 said:
Alonso had a wrong strategies...he change only his front tire which i think makes the car out of balance..so he done it slow...and MSC catched up...
MAybe the tire temperature raise slow for new tire..for those who kept current tire they have the grip they want when out of the pit...
Kubica are a very good driver...nice passing at shanghai...but he took a bet which he think may be an advantages while other team just wait for a white mice for experiment which are Kubica.. they saw result and decide its not good enough yet for slick...
Kubica perform drift(spun) at so many corner...one tire touches the wet area and out he went...HAhaha
any one notice the ending when Alonso throw the champaign and the pit crew fail to catch it properly?while Ferrari team member show them what is the right way to do it...hahaha...
Alonso had to swap the fronts as he knewed that his front was getting chewed off... he was left with no choice but to swap it... he then took 8 - 9 laps to wear the tyre down and that 8 - 9 laps alone caused him his lead... then the pit error cause him another 20+ secs which lost him the race...

Michaels move on Fisi was the best the whole race... he had a lot of nerves trying to overtake so far deep into the track... Fisi could have easily turned in and clipped some parts off his car...

The Ferrari crew reacted as though they had won the championship... wonder Flavio had any word with that particular engineer after failling to catch that bottle :shocked:

David_1211

Known Member
May 31, 2006
i think probably Ferrari playing mind game
MSC don't have to worry bout engine next race?i mean he will use fresh engine next round?
Alonso?MSC has a diffrent driving style at Shanghai..any one notice that he shift up earlier b4 the engine rev to shifting point at corner exit?what you all think about this?to prevent tire skidding o try to run conservative?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
David_1211 said:
i think probably Ferrari playing mind game
MSC don't have to worry bout engine next race?i mean he will use fresh engine next round?
Alonso?MSC has a diffrent driving style at Shanghai..any one notice that he shift up earlier b4 the engine rev to shifting point at corner exit?what you all think about this?to prevent tire skidding o try to run conservative?
I think Michael is trying to play safe as he don't want to had any problem or accident by pushing the car to the limit. Everything is on stake, can't really afford to gamble.