2006 China, Shanghai

xavier_lert

Known Member
May 19, 2006
KL
fisichela: i should be the fis driver nex season...
alonso: jus smile for the camere.....

munpeng

500 RPM
Apr 9, 2006
Fantastic race we had just now. Love the fight between Button, Barrichello, Heidfeld, and PDL on the last lap. I feel for Heidfeld, he was unlucky to have gotten stuck behind a back marker.

xavier_lert

Known Member
May 19, 2006
KL
schumi: "kid..smell my arm pit....."
alonso: arghhhh............how to smile........
fisichela: smile...smile....smile......

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
SCHUMI YES!!! What a great maneuver!!

Is it a team order that Fisi allow Alonso take his P2 at Lap47? What do you guys think?

keithkeat

3,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2005
kapateS
once again, the king of the rain win the race......congrate

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
I have to say, Schumacher was awesome. The rest of the Bridgestone runners were pretty much fucked, but he was up there slogging with the top Michelin runners with his weaker Bridgestone intermediates. He did need a big slice of luck to win this one though, thanks to Alonso and Renault fucking up with their tyre choice.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Yeah, Alonso let that slip out of his hands. He fucked up the tyre choice.

We should all just enjoy the F1 master do his job as this would be his last 2 races. Not many will have a chance to see him race anymore and today's race just shows why he's a 7 times World Champion. As much as i hate Ferrari, i must say he's the best driver now as you could see how he handles the car in wet and brings it to vistory. Massa's performance was probably the actual performance that the Ferrari could muster.

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
xavier_lert said:
schumi: "kid..smell my arm pit....."
alonso: arghhhh............how to smile........
fisichela: smile...smile....smile......

the other ferrari guy: wahaha...tonite can mabuk again,tq schumi

simonchangwaimun

1,500 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
Cheras
teamshadowrider.multiply.com
btw,if u guys notice,shumi is wearing a leather strap watch
chrono wan
wat brand?wat model?
wanna get one
replica oso jalan

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
prodigy said:
Yeah, Alonso let that slip out of his hands. He fucked up the tyre choice.

We should all just enjoy the F1 master do his job as this would be his last 2 races. Not many will have a chance to see him race anymore and today's race just shows why he's a 7 times World Champion. As much as i hate Ferrari, i must say he's the best driver now as you could see how he handles the car in wet and brings it to vistory. Massa's performance was probably the actual performance that the Ferrari could muster.
hahahhha, this is really a fantastic race which msc in P6 and consistance get the champ!!! strategy using and also the bridgestone tyre which performance perfectly compare v Michelin!!!!!!!!! MSC really a expert driver!!!! however Alonso also a good driver which unlucky which cause from PITSTOP changing tyre and tyre performance!!!!!

well, next year he is going to retirement so u continue hate ferarri too??? mr cool RAI is going to replace MSC hope he can get better result compare to MASSA!!! really bad luck for him today!!!!!!!!!

out petronas team KUBICA also very funny!! y change the dry tyre so fast???? until performance drifting on f1 circuit!!!!!!!!!!! kekekekekekekekke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is the descendant of the Skyline GT-R, one of the most mystical Japanese cars. Hondas and Toyotas can't come close to the excitement that emanates from this beauty.

Enough with all this admiration. The GT-R is no longer classified as a sports car in the Skyline family, but is in a class of its own. The Nissan GT-R is becoming one of the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience