2 Stage Touge Drive: 13th Mar 2011

firdausasri

Known Member
Mar 6, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Temujin/BR/Pimpin,

It's a nice sunday drive again! We were cautious going up on Ulu Yam as the surface was pretty slippery that saw some of you experience tail out at some corners. But at Karak, you and Hatta was darn fast, I was getting twitchy on the brakes at mid sweepers but your GTR was unbelievably planted all the way! Nih yang nak beli GTR nih ....

Last edited:

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
hey sorry guys didnt get to attend the drive though i confirmed. By the time i woke up it was already 930am. My face looked like my avatar that morning. I changed engine and gear oils, and pumped full tank the day before to attend the drive and i couldnt wake up!!! arrrgghhh!!!

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
The Cinematic morning we had.... More coming..

Our new Silvia Friend looks like Japanese!!

Big Bad Wolf!

Too SEXY!! Shoot the Butt!!

Mother of all RIMS!!

Project u!!!! I want one!!

Not forgetting the special dish of the morning.... Tofu from Japan..

Last edited:

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com

The Man looking at his own car....

Sexy R32..

:driver::driver::driver::driver::driver:
It's a V10!!!

Sweet RB26DETT!!

SR20DET!

Working Hard!!

Last edited:

frootloops

Known Member
May 28, 2009
Awesome pics Joey

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

can send me more pics of the big bad wolf if u have any :driver:

Liner

Known Member
May 4, 2005
i love the first pic, looks bloody awesome ! The mist also adds strength to the pic with the 34

CasperR

Aug 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Awesome effect from the big bad wolf people. And the matte BMW really look beastly. No problem keeping up with the RB? :burnout:

Btw, can I ask what's the purpose of all the thick pipes? Almost every engine bay have them? Less restrictive flow?
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_...I/AAAAAAAAA-w/u_88QpMscRo/s1024/eDSC_1645.JPG
(Referring to the pipe linking to the air filter). Beside that, there are a few more pipes. Functions?

dream.tent

500 RPM
Apr 22, 2005
KL
www.cardomain.com
Awesome effect from the big bad wolf people. And the matte BMW really look beastly. No problem keeping up with the RB? :burnout:

Btw, can I ask what's the purpose of all the thick pipes? Almost every engine bay have them? Less restrictive flow?
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_...I/AAAAAAAAA-w/u_88QpMscRo/s1024/eDSC_1645.JPG
(Referring to the pipe linking to the air filter). Beside that, there are a few more pipes. Functions?

To maintain Cold Air intake bro!
When the Turbo started SUCKING, any rubber hoses will deformed and less air goes through.. With alu pipes/stainless pipes, it will not and maintain air flow....

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
shit.....i feel so sad now......i bought myself a NEW alarm clock already...... :bawling:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need u guys help urgently, i just bought a control panel and something look like a relay or resistance.its from lancer. only this two item, i heard can just plug n play to existing satria dashboard. if can install, which button cannot be use from the control panel? how much is the cost to install it? recommend me a mechanic pls. my phone num 013-3973088.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience