2 Stage Touge Drive: 13th Mar 2011

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
I'd like to invite fellow Skyliners up UY-GTJ for an uphill breakfast AND a round of photos at Colmar Tropicale (Bukit Tinggi) though Karak-Bukit Tinggi route.

Our beloved Ketua Darjah, Blood Red, highly recommends the roti telur.. Supposedly it's the best so far from what he had tasted before in Putra Heights, KL Sentral and even Batam. :rofl:

The Plan: Rendezvous at Batu Caves - drive up to Goh Tong Jaya through Ulu Yam - have breakfast - drive up to Colmar Tropicale (Bukit Tinggi) - take photos - drive home.

Date: 13th Mar 2011 (Sunday)

Starting point: Petronas Taman Samudera, near Giant Batu Caves.Click here for map

Starting Time: 0650-0700 (To enable us to have breakfast at around 0800-0815 at GTJ and allow us to reach Colmar Tropicale by 0930-1000)

Speed: Moderate as drivers may bring families along. Please keep to the speed limit :biggrin:

Route: 1) Batu Caves - Ulu Yam - Goh Tong Jaya. Click here for map of route
2) Goh Tong Jaya - Karak - Colmar Tropicale (Bukit Tinggi). Click here for map of route

End point: 1) Awana Skyway Cable Car Station (breakfast). Click here for map
2) Colmar Tropicale (photoshoots). Click here for map

We will leave Petronas Batu Caves strictly at 7am latest (earlier if everybody's ready). Later than that and the traffic would be building up quite rapidly along the route.

Don't forget to bring your cameras (dSLRs, digicams, videocams, phones, etc) for the photoshoot session.

Please note that at the 1st Police guardhouse coming up to GTJ, the bumps are a wee bit high. So crabwalk as necessary.

Roads may be wet and be prepared for light drizzle as well. Might get low visibility nearing the top due to fog too so be careful.

Drive safe, this is not a race but a leisure drive.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Drive safe, this is not a race but a leisure drive.
If it's a leisure drive then it's not really a touge drive? More like taugeh perhaps?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Is it just Skylines? Don't know about the photo taking, car looks terrible at the moment. Bumper needs attention. :bawling:

bangkai_jk

1,500 RPM
Sep 4, 2005
m
def needs a touch up!! btw i guess i saw ur car sometimes ago in midvalley.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Taugeh pun taugeh lah.. Blood Red boley beli taugeh sekati for wifey dearie near the strawberry farm at GTJ.. :biggrin:

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
[PIMPIN];1063452114 said:
If it's a leisure drive then it's not really a touge drive? More like taugeh perhaps?

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

Is it just Skylines? Don't know about the photo taking, car looks terrible at the moment. Bumper needs attention. :bawling:

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/1237/img00034201103091420.jpg[/IMG

photoshoot with the battle scar ....awesome

Loki

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
whatadrive.blogspot.com
I'm in. And P to the M to the P, you still have time to get the bumper fixed bro!

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
photoshoot with the battle scar ....awesome
Haha yeah Jap drifter style.. Might throw in some duct tape to complete the look.

I'm in. And P to the M to the P, you still have time to get the bumper fixed bro!
Jam Master Jay - don't think so cause I'd rather touch-up all around while I'm at it

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
haha the last time everyone also pecut giler eventhough in the rain.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
Since no one has confirmed that it is only Skylines, I've invited my matte painted cousin along to make things interesting plus Ballast has been wanting to shoot it for some time.

Last edited:

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
BR - he hasn't confirmed yet but he's keen to tag along. I'll ask him and get back to you but shouldn't be a problem. But that would mean you will avoid driving yet again!! Hahah pemalas!

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
This is not strictly a Skyline event. All kinds of people can join, be it an M5 or even a Mini. Mokomoko, please feel free to join. This time we drive very slowly.. Maybe. Lol

Oh, btw Mr [PIMPIN].. I wanna ballast ur cuz's M5 as well.. Not the whole trip but perhaps round the parking lot or sumthing like that, if ur cuz permits la. I'll still be driving Kermit up GTJ, unlike Ketua Darjah yang tak malu.. :rofl:

I'm assuming his is with the SMG III. I'm lookin' at an M3 with SMG II so wanna know how violent the gear changes are.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum :)

I'm looking to buy a half cut for a Honda civic ek9 or just a regular b16 half cut.

Please tell me any shops(address) in Kuala Lumpur that I can go there and buy, test the half cuts.

Thank you for your help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience