2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

andykazama

Oct 13, 2010
johor
hi floater_x,thks for watch our video clip n find out the problem...actually the car brake system got a bit problem,almost run out of brake pad..so the driver hav to change to another driving style....by using down gear to force the car slow down when entry the corner..n the full slicks tyre we use the 2nd-hand one from MME..tats no doubt is our technique problem..n tis the 1st time LWS drive our car n setting ...maybe a bit rush n no time to pratice....tats oso our problem..we will make sure to do more properly setting n check everthing b4 the TTA4...thks for the comment...tq!at last to all forum members,pls stop tis topic....really sorry to make so many members keep arguring here...c u guys at SIC TTA4!!!

cheers!!

andy
kazama autoworks

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
if driver no choice mus use engine to brake cos brake not working fully den down shift will be earlier with heel toe still smooth
down shift earlier so rev is higher and more engine braking for longer
the way of suddenly release clutch is very jerk and very short time oni not same as properly transfer the weight to the front tyre
tyre actually dun like sudden jerk or sudden steer one
no offends to any pple ok
but yah lah first time driving the car so is can understand one
he will surely more use to it and drive better next time and next time
no offends ok
see you all at tta4 and tta1 2011
:love:

faisal

1,500 RPM
Oct 20, 2004
The Valley
ignition.my
actually the car brake system got a bit problem,almost run out of brake pad..so the driver hav to change to another driving style....by using down gear to force the car slow down when entry the corner..n the full slicks tyre we use the 2nd-hand one from MME..tats no doubt is our technique problem..n tis the 1st time LWS drive our car n setting ...maybe a bit rush n no time to pratice....tats oso our problem..we will make sure to do more properly setting n check everthing b4 the TTA4...kazama autoworks
Wow, Brake problems and on 2nd hand slicks , forcing LWS to drive as he did, can clock 28s.

LWS driving with better brakes, fresh tires and better set up, may mean a few more seconds down. awesome stuff

rc_ep3

Known Member
Nov 6, 2006
Odd. I tend to forgive Laptimer the moment he apologised. He definitely used the wrong word but wonder why ppl criticising someone for their comments. Not a good driver doesn't mean u cannot criticising good driver. Just that don't use the harsh words to describe them. Look at ESPN's commentators. Are all good footballers?? Even C.Ronaldo kena bashed !!

I think "jealousy" is the right word to describe Laptimer. And I strongly believe Laptimer's English wasn't that bad at all. He's just pretending. And he won't take the challenge.

At last, good heel n toe doesn't mean can clock faster than Ah Lai's time. Nobody knows what and how exactly the real car behave on the track. Only Ah Lai knows. Good timing team Kazama !! You make all Honda and FD2R's owners proud !!

Last edited:

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
brudder rcep3 tank you for seeing my sorry n say my english not bad actually i scare post english forum prefer chinese forum
not say i dun take challenge
now andy say alrdy car got problem n is driver first time drive dis car not used to it
this can alrdy explain why those braking and down shift like dat
den others also can sees and say the braking got problem n heel toe problem so i drive will prove what? i mus pay entry fee to drive their car if anyting suay suay happen when i driving that time i oso got to pay den before tta i oso got to try driving fd2r i never drive fd2r b4 somemore properly training even jus 15 lap mus put slick for full learning then come challenge
challenge mus challenge to win not half half challenge tio bo?
so total i spending ard 6000 ringit to prove wat thing? pple alrdy knows proper braking n down shift is important one
6000 ringgit better i can spend for gf or my next year car
wan to take fren fd2r mod until siao join tta win everyone slap charles face
i tell you i realli not jealous! if i jealous why i never go say mist driving s15 bad or henry ho driving the civic bad? all those car fast driver fast also i don have much to say cos cannot see big big mistake in their video only
got many video online the 2:16 laptime liddat why i got nothing to say? if i jealous fast car fast driver i sure soot they all
yes i say sorry two time already
and i say sorry now again
peace fren and love is best
i respect andy more now
i still respect ah lai!

i oni hate charles these kind balls carrier pattern people blind blind type

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

i oso must tanks titanrev for give me chance let me stay here tok to pple realli good pple these kind

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Your funny, proven wrong but still want to blame other ppl.......sigh.
I exposed your true character - a sore loser and your not happy, not my problem.
You made it personal - too bad so sad.
This is a forum, dare to criticise, be prepared to be on the recieving end as well.

Last edited:

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
Your funny, proven wrong but still want to blame other ppl.......sigh.
I exposed your true character - a sore loser and your not happy, not my problem.
This is a forum, dare to criticise, be prepared to be on the recieving end as well.
Your funny, proven to be blind balls carrier but still want to make noise......sigh.
I exposed your true character - a balls carrier and your not happy, not my problem.
This is a forum, dare to carry balls, be prepared to be criticise for it.

this topic got at least 5 pple can see things n oso admit things that you the blind balls carrier cannot see or dun dare to say cos you too bz carry the balls

you dunno how to drive
you dunno which things is truly make car fast is not oni power
n you see the speed of this car you thinking oni under 250hp you realli blur like sotong
you cannot prove those true thing wrong cos it is true
and whole world know that if car is ok and driver use to the car alrdy den braking hard and proper heel toe is impt to go fast on circuit
if driver can alrdy go fast with poor braking poor heel toe den he can go FASTER with good braking good heel toe
simple!
dun let the big balls in your arms block your seeing
n if you sucking the ball dun let it stop you from say the truth!!

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
Hahaha, you seriously need to get your ego checked. I have never seen such a butthurt dude like you before.....seriously.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
nice flames guys, but lets give dis laptimer guy a chance to prove himself. next time ah lai will be much faster imo, with all those flaws rectified, i can only hope laptimer can do a good timing jer, fingers crossed, including toes, lol.

i love good games/challenges!!!! caiyok laptimer!!!! caiyok!!!!!!!!!!

EGNINE

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2006
nice flames guys, but lets give dis laptimer guy a chance to prove himself. next time ah lai will be much faster imo, with all those flaws rectified, i can only hope laptimer can do a good timing jer, fingers crossed, including toes, lol.

i love good games/challenges!!!! caiyok laptimer!!!! caiyok!!!!!!!!!!
toes? hahaha darn funny rofl

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
butthurt = bo song = tak syiok = pissed off = *who wants to translate to tamil for me?**

anyway...lets stop arguing. i'm with leo too...wanna see laptimer's video or see LWS being trained by laptimer n getting better times. we're all rooting for faster times. doesnt matter who's getting it.

if George Bush turned up in a humvee n clocked 2:00:00 oso i excited. after that i'll throw shoes at him la of cos

Jul 10, 2010
Singapore
This thread is classic.

In laptimer defense, he was just stating that if LWS did the "proper" rev-match etc.. he would've clocked a better timing. Of course it ended up in heaps of flame, and the poor dude has now go down to SIC to prove a point. Which IMHO has nothing to do with his initial thread whatsoever.

Nonetheless, the time speak for itself. 2:28 is a good timing, and given what Andy has said about the car's condition on that day, its needless to say the "pro-ness" of LWS. Then again, who cares how he drives. Laptimer, you need to realise that there is no 1 way to drive or 1 line to take, this is a time attack, and if driving in reverse gear makes me the fastest for the event, I gladly do it even though its out of the norm. If i have to shift the gears with my mouth and that would ensure me the fastest for the day, I do it. Who cares bro. Only the time matters.

=)

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
This thread is classic.

In laptimer defense, he was just stating that if LWS did the "proper" rev-match etc.. he would've clocked a better timing. Of course it ended up in heaps of flame, and the poor dude has now go down to SIC to prove a point. Which IMHO has nothing to do with his initial thread whatsoever.

Nonetheless, the time speak for itself. 2:28 is a good timing, and given what Andy has said about the car's condition on that day, its needless to say the "pro-ness" of LWS. Then again, who cares how he drives. Laptimer, you need to realise that there is no 1 way to drive or 1 line to take, this is a time attack, and if driving in reverse gear makes me the fastest for the event, I gladly do it even though its out of the norm. If i have to shift the gears with my mouth and that would ensure me the fastest for the day, I do it. Who cares bro. Only the time matters.

=)
these wat we called "Win is win"!!! which most of the malaysian can't accept:smokin:
who really care wat engine & wat chassis they using when Brawnz won the 2009 F1 champion...:smokin:

Laptimer

Known Member
Nov 7, 2009
KL
This thread is classic.

tanks brudder! you smart can see A is A n B is B very clear!!

wad you say is true brudder BUT DEN someting is jus too clear and imposble to make fast time by using
example is i ask you shift gear using right hand and steering wheel use mouth onli
dis way no sure have no way to be fast one
so if i ask you use brake pad that can oni brake 70% of best brake pad on track like sepang no way you can get best time if other car and other driver is oso same level one
LWS is best time yes but dun forget tta is not all same car same weight same power same tyre and many many more

i ask all brudder here is 2:19 a good time for sepang tta?
wat abt 3:13 for sepang tta?
dis 2 question no one can say yes or no is good or bad time without know many ting about the car that do it

3:13 can be dammmmmmmm good time for the 4gear lowwww power stock car from 1970
the driver god!!
2:19 can be dammmmmmmm slow time for the gt300 super gt car
the driver very bad sure kenna fired!!!
if these 2 car enter tta the 2:19 car sure win
driver can be like sai (example charles) and still can win tta
the 3:13 car oso no one wan to see so boring no sound look normal so old rusty boring

so NO IS NOT JUS ABT BEST TIME ONI
mus have see the car performance N mos impt the driver good or not! i respek those very good 3:13 driver more den the sai 2:19 bad driver in good car
i dun care so much abt best time or tta winner oni!!!!

TANKS TO ALL BRUDDERS HERE!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

just want to share...
i tried the DIY about putting the computer fan in the air filter box tube.....first 2 days,it never show the different.....only a little bit pickup and a little bit expensive about the fuel....
then,3 days after that.....i have to go to Pagoh..Muar,Johor......
from my house,shah alam here,i fueld my car rm 20...then i go to putrajaya...working here......so,my fuel meter level at the lowest line before red.....1 takuk la.....
then,i didnt topup my fuel coz i decide...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience