1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
The exhaust noise is deafening. I need to redo the sound proofing.
even after changing the exhaust system previously, it still roars/ ingatkan it purrsss

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
problem is he got no space under the car dy. ahahaha
After I transplanted my VR, used it for a while at family outstation car, but later when the fiber glass in the rear straight through deteriorated, cannot stand the droning sound, so used the Sonata as family car even though lack of power......lol

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
even after changing the exhaust system previously, it still roars/ ingatkan it purrsss
It's because of the HKS high cams. I plan on getting back the ori cams and putting them back in and having the car retuned. Lower power but at least it's livable.

After I transplanted my VR, used it for a while at family outstation car, but later when the fiber glass in the rear straight through deteriorated, cannot stand the droning sound, so used the Sonata as family car even though lack of power......lol
Forget the family, driving alone to work is deafening. I hate the noise!

Reactions: sanekit

vr2turbo

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
It's because of the HKS high cams. I plan on getting back the ori cams and putting them back in and having the car retuned. Lower power but at least it's livable.

Forget the family, driving alone to work is deafening. I hate the noise!
Looks like still a lot of touch up to do......

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
exterior can leave as is for now.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Friend,

Anyone know how to do aresol / can spray? This is because, i wanna spray my spoiler follow by my car body color. I'm thinking if i buy a paint from car paint shop and pour in the can and spray my spoiler...and its become a aresol spray...any geniues pr mc gyver out there have any idea.....:hmmmm:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience