1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Not yet... just bits and pieces. From wanting to buy a evo and then not sure why became a 1jz beemer... with wiring nightmate. Gotta find some time to read through the full story :biggrin:
Some where in the middle got pictures of his monster mah......lol

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Some where in the middle got pictures of his monster mah......lol
ahaha....i browse through the pages quickly and saw some pictures with the car in different patches of colour, cracked rubber hoses, wet carpet sponge, turbo and a dyno graph showing 367hp.. haha....seems like need to spend alot of time, effort and money needed to revive this monster. Good to know so that in the future, if i were to engage in a project car, really have to pick a good condition one.

LimauKanker

Known Member
Aug 27, 2018
ahaha....i browse through the pages quickly and saw some pictures with the car in different patches of colour, cracked rubber hoses, wet carpet sponge, turbo and a dyno graph showing 367hp.. haha....seems like need to spend alot of time, effort and money needed to revive this monster. Good to know so that in the future, if i were to engage in a project car, really have to pick a good condition one.
dont make the same mistake as TS, we all know what mistake he made :marchmellow:

Reactions: Izso

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
That is why a year already......:driver:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Not really sitting for a year la... just out of the whole year I got to drive it for 2 weeks only. The rest of the year it was either fixing something or doing something.

But to be totally fair - I am a little OCD. So a little vibrate here or mess there, I get irritated and will want to fix it.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
officiate it this Saturday la. goddess of Kwan Yin remembrance. or make it on 31st Halloween

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
Not really sitting for a year la... just out of the whole year I got to drive it for 2 weeks only. The rest of the year it was either fixing something or doing something.

But to be totally fair - I am a little OCD. So a little vibrate here or mess there, I get irritated and will want to fix it.
That is alot of downtime. Buying and expensive toy and only looking at it. I be you are excited once this thing is really up and running. Then you can finally harvest the fruits of your labour. :beer:

Mitevo7

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2008

Dude congrats ! I hope mine is can be released too within next month ! Currently installing intercooler and work on the RPM cluster and aircond. At least all the fans are blowing ! Give me a ride too 1

Thanks,
Ken

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Dude congrats ! I hope mine is can be released too within next month ! Currently installing intercooler and work on the RPM cluster and aircond. At least all the fans are blowing ! Give me a ride too 1

Thanks,
Ken
It's the same car la.. won't be that much a difference except when the boost kicks in only

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Thanks,
Ken
So, 2 monsters coming out......:adore:

YellowFlash

Known Member
Sep 28, 2009
Jb
It's the same car la.. won't be that much a difference except when the boost kicks in only
its definitely going to be much more drive-able with the holset hx35 compared to the hx55 that was on the car previously? was the car set up for drag? i wondered how the last owner drove with such a huge turbo on a 2.5l block, the boost threshold and lag is unimaginable...

So, 2 monsters coming out......:adore:
i guess its because its the Halloween season, haha...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I was recommended to install this new stuff by accessory shop. Claims it
could make acceleration be consistent. Any comments? Is this another one
of those white elephant devices that claim more acceleration...boost
power...save fuel...blah blahblah?? No offence coz it's more expensive
than Pivot Raizin Blue I installed (with no improvements). FYI, I was quoted RM200 incl install. Any price-buster around K.Valley?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience