1996 BMW 318i Auto

Cars for sale

1996 BMW 318i Auto

noripsni

Jul 3, 2018
anyone interested? it's only had 2 owners, first a doctors wife, then us, always serviced, always new BMW parts as required, runs well, its now surplus to our needs and needs a new home. this is not the usual junk on mudah, it has clean interior and is totally unmolested, engine bay/wiring/suspension all stock. just last year it had a full cooling system service, including a special import BAUR radiator as the local ones are some other make, 4 new absorbers, new exhaust system, new aircon cooling coil, wrapped steering wheel, amongst other normal service parts. As of now she is a running car sitting on a nice set of michelins-----our ownership service history is available from the batu cave workshop we used. asking 10k but that's slightly neg for a quick sale to someone who understands its a sold as seen/as is where is basis car with no warranty implied or given. we also have a lot of spares including body panels and transmission to be sold separately from the car., cash talks, come see, make a decent offer and take it all away.. serious buyers can contact my wife on 012 7472811 english and bahasa spoken. thanks

Attachments

Reactions: alcyon and Izso

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Read the thread by guangek9 selling FD2 engine start button reminded me of the DIY for start engine.. FD2--> EK. Hope you like it..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience