180sx vs s13

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
which of these models should i take when it comes 2 price n performance?i m planning 2 get one s college ride once i finish nego with my father.i m accumulating 50k for any cheap used jap sports car.hehehe.thanks.:shades_smile:

chipstar

Known Member
Aug 11, 2005
kl
180sx have better looks IMO.body base,interior for both almost identical and both have same engine spec so performance parts etc basically the same except the 180sx is a bit short in length i think.pricewise i cant tell because i never bought 1 in malaysia before.my personal favourite is converted face of an 180sx which is the sil80 version.i d go for 180sx over the s13 anytime.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
skylin3lov3r said:
which of these models should i take when it comes 2 price n performance?i m planning 2 get one s college ride once i finish nego with my father.i m accumulating 50k for any cheap used jap sports car.hehehe.thanks.:shades_smile:
Hi skylin3lov3r...can I 'nego' with ur father too?hehehehehehehe

anyways..for looks go for the 180sx as it ages better as compared to the s13 ...for performance go for the S13 silvia as it is lighter and has a stiffer chasis..

skylin3lov3r

500 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
JB
Hi skylin3lov3r...can I 'nego' with ur father too?hehehehehehehe

anyways..for looks go for the 180sx as it ages better as compared to the s13 ...for performance go for the S13 silvia as it is lighter and has a stiffer chasis..
sure can :P that would b nice s well if u can change his waja mind 2 180 mind :tongwink:

anyway he still wanna gimme a used 50k waja instead of 180 dammit :angry: i shall fight till the end 2 get the 180 at all costs wahahaha :shades_smile:

true what skagee says .. hmm,as a college ride i think the 180sx will suit u just right ....
yeah i agree.reminded me of that KDU drift chick.hehehe. :angel_smile: what a lucky girl. :_:

Last edited:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
hey skylin3lov3r, you purapura dont know who is kurakura, is it?:tongwink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi sifu's

What are the different between these two adjustable? beside the price..:confused:
I'm planning to change my stock absorber. TEIN are my first choice.

I need info from driver familiar with ant of these adjustable absorber.

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience